PRINCESS A USED TO BE REALLY SMALL

Princess A used to be small. So small it shocks me when I look at old pictures of her. All of the pictures in this post were taken when she was about 6 months old.Princess A also used to have a toothless grin.But even when she was 6 months old she still knew how to give me a good stink eye. I think she knew how to do this even when she was in the womb.Princess A used to not be mobile so when Freckles took her stuff she couldn’t do anything about it.Freckles used to be able to hang out near Princess A and relax. Now he has to hide from her when he wants to nap.
Freckles also used to put his paw on her hand. It was so cute and she didn’t even try to bite or break his leg!
Princess A has always loved him.
And Freckles has always loved her.Some things never change.Here’s another picture of Princess A’s chubby toothless baby face!Here’s a picture of Princess A and I. She looks so small next to me!!! I loved her when she was small and I will love her no matter how big she gets. Some things never change.

Tags: , , , ,

13 Responses to “PRINCESS A USED TO BE REALLY SMALL”

1. snarkysarcasticbish April 18, 2012 at 1:56 PM #

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww adorbs!!!!!!!!!!! They grow up so darn fast.

2. Maris April 18, 2012 at 1:58 PM #

Awwwwwww She was (and still is) the cutest baby !

3. Camilla (@Gamolie) April 18, 2012 at 2:24 PM #

This made me seriously tear up. She is so absolutely adorable, and it’s the stage that’s one of my favorites – when they’re getting a personality but can’t yet make me chase them down 20 hours a day. And the picture of the two of you is perfect.

• Shannon April 18, 2012 at 7:06 PM #

Thanks Camilla. I liked the non moving stage to but I didn’t know how awesome it was until she was a speed demon.

4. Melissa April 18, 2012 at 2:31 PM #

Absolutely wonderful! You can tell how much Freckles adored her!

5. Star April 18, 2012 at 2:51 PM #

Awww…. I love the picture w/ Freckles in her little bassinet sleeper…
    My favorite is w/ her & Freckles together!
    I have one of my oldest & our schnauzer we had then, its so cute.
    Can’t wait to get one of Ian & Radar. 🙂

• Shannon April 18, 2012 at 7:05 PM #

Yes! Babies and dogs are the cutest thing ever!

6. Melody April 18, 2012 at 3:04 PM #

*sings* ” Memories…..” lol. I know what you mean. Just the other day I picked my daughter up and realized she’s getting bigger and heavier. Btw, I love the pic of Princess A in the swing with the lollipop hat.

7. Karen Dent April 18, 2012 at 8:38 PM #

I miss the days when I could pick up my babies, those days went by so fast. I love seeing pictures of Freckles and Princess A. It reminds me of Katie and Kalie. Kalie used to jump into the bath tub with Katie. Katie would cover her in bubbles and then Kalie would chase them around. The literally did everything together.

• Shannon April 18, 2012 at 9:22 PM #

Awwwww Freckles hasn’t jumped into the tub but he loves to pop bubbles with his nose when I blow them and it cracks Amelia up.