PRINCESS A’S OUTFIT OF THE DAY!

I love it when Princess A’s hair flips up and when I get a good close-up shot of Princess A!!!
I like this shirt because it reminds me of Stevie Nicks… and it because it has a hummingbird on it. I loved hummingbirds when I was little and still do. They just eat and fly so glamorously.
Here is a front view of her shirt and a better view of her glam Saucony sneakers. I wish they had the exact same sneakers in my size because I HATE laces and love the color.

Sneakers- Saucony

Jeans- Gap

Shirt- 77 Kids

Socks- BabyLegs

Tags: , , , , , , ,

7 Responses to “PRINCESS A’S OUTFIT OF THE DAY!”

1. Mandy April 17, 2012 at 9:14 AM #

I adore these shoes. Are the soles flexible?

• Shannon April 17, 2012 at 11:11 AM #

They are flexible but not as flexible as the new walker shoes. They are basically just the same as the adult saucony shoes but with velcro.

2. Brianna April 17, 2012 at 9:15 AM #

Absolutely love the outfit! I love hummingbirds also. I used to watch them flutter around my grandma’s house all the time when I was little.

3. Nadine April 17, 2012 at 5:05 PM #

She’s such a sweetie pie!

4. Mary Cate April 18, 2012 at 1:55 AM #

I love hummingbirds too! Actually, I’ve been doing some research on Native American beliefs (I’m part Native) and I discovered that the hummingbird is actually my spirit totem. I found a really cool pair of hummingbird earrings at the Canadian National Aboriginal Festival a couple of years ago. They are hand made, sterling silver. I like to wear them with my hummingbird t-shirt. But I think I like Princess A’s shirt better than mine. It looks so comfortable! Her shoes are exactly the same colour as my t-shirt. Dang! why don’ they make stuff like that in adult sizes??

• Shannon April 18, 2012 at 9:16 AM #

Agreed!!!!!!! I think all kid’s companies should have matching adult clothes. They would make so much money! So many adults come up to me asking if my daughter’s clothes come in adult sizes!