PRINCESS A WALKING!

Here is a video The Husband took of Princess A walking on Easter! She will hate me for saying this when she is older but when she walks it reminds me of a drunk zombie! Enjoy!

Tags: ,

26 Responses to “PRINCESS A WALKING!”

1. Maris April 9, 2012 at 10:24 AM #

Hahhahahh That is so damn cute!
    Yes she walks kinda like a drunk zombie. But i think that’s the cutest part of it. She will walk better by the day, and then you wish she was walking like a drunk zombie again 😉

PS. it might sounds weird but it’s nice to hear your voices. I am always curious about how someone sounds like!.

• shannonsutherland April 9, 2012 at 1:21 PM #

Thanks, I guess you are just used to my written words so it must be cool to hear our voices!

2. PJ April 9, 2012 at 10:26 AM #

You can tell she’s so proud of herself by her smile! However, Freckles looks very scared!

3. Nadine April 9, 2012 at 10:30 AM #

I love this video! 🙂
    A drunk zombie? Oh, that’s kinda mean, Shannon! 😉
    You should call it at least: a very sweet drunk zombie. 😉

4. star71 April 9, 2012 at 10:52 AM #

That was adorable!
    Glad to see I’m not the only one who has a dog who will play w/ their baby…
    And yes, I agree, she does look like a drunken zombie!
    Thanks for sharing…

5. Tara Costlow April 9, 2012 at 10:55 AM #

Awww, this is so awesome! My kids are older so their milestones are getting farther apart. It was great to see, thanks for sharing!

6. Gamolie April 9, 2012 at 10:56 AM #

That smile! She sure is proud of herself. 🙂 As she should be! I got a big giggle out of her trying to put the sock back on her head, too.

7. Melody April 9, 2012 at 10:58 AM #

Awwww! Congrats to Princess A! She’s going to have so much fun now. Not that she doesn’t already.

8. Angelia April 9, 2012 at 11:33 AM #

That is very cute. Poor Freckles! He’s going to want to close his door to get away from her. LOL!

9. Missy April 9, 2012 at 1:18 PM #

I love how she already is very independent and knows what she wants.Those chubby little legs are precious.

10. Karen Dent April 9, 2012 at 1:31 PM #

That is the sweetest thing! I love watching a baby/toddler who has just learned to walk, they do look like drunk little zombies. Poor Freckles is likely wishing for the days when she just laid there and couldn’t get to him LOL! He has that look on his face of “seriously! You taught her to WALK!”

11. hobee1971 April 9, 2012 at 3:33 PM #

She does kind of look like a drunken zombie, but it’s absolutely adorable, so that should be okay to say. That really put a smile on my face, today a milestone was met in this house too. My son applied for his first apartment. It wasn’t anything I wanted to video though LOL.

• shannonsutherland April 9, 2012 at 5:44 PM #

First Apartments are tough!!! I say drunk zombie with tons of love!

12. Ann-K April 9, 2012 at 3:34 PM #

That’s so cute… I love chubby baby-legs! Drunk little zombie … hahaha! Lillian walked like that, too last summer. ;D
    Like Maris mentioned before, it’s cool to hear you talk.

13. Brianna April 9, 2012 at 3:40 PM #

That was too cute. The whole thing made me laugh. I know how proud you guys were to film this. My kids just ran instead of walked pretty much after they learned to stand without holding on to anything.

14. marycate64 April 9, 2012 at 5:07 PM #

Oh my goodness! That is so cute. Amelia is doing really well! I especially like the part when Aaron turns her around to walk back to you and he says “okay” and she repeats it. I love the sound of her little voice. Thanks for sharing this. I’m feeling a little under the weather today and this really cheered me up.

15. snarkysarcasticbish April 9, 2012 at 8:25 PM #

Precious and adorable as always hunny