HAIR DID!

I finally got my hair did. I was in desperate need of a trim and some highlights but just couldn’t find the time to make it to the salon. I had so many split ends I was a bit nervous to go. I got the confidence to go and my hair dresser blew out my hair as well. I love my hair curly but it is nice to have it blown dry straight every once in a while!

Shirt- Old Navy

Sunglasses- Urban Outfitters

Socks- DSW

Shoes- Betsey Johnson

Skirt- Betsey Johnson

Tags: , , , , ,

14 Responses to “HAIR DID!”

1. Sally April 6, 2012 at 12:55 PM #

Rock on with you glam self! I’m trying to let my hair grow out & it’s driving me insane! I am half tempted to shave it off & buy several wigs so I can easily change my look when the mood strikes me. BTW, I loooooove the shirt. Reminds of the girls in Grease!

2. Jennifer April 6, 2012 at 1:05 PM #

Having way curly hair myself it is great to have it blown straight once in a while, makes you feel like a whole different person! Even better when my husband says “well hello!” lol. Its the little things! Hair looks great.

3. clochette191 April 6, 2012 at 1:07 PM #

Very beautiful. I love your socks and the shirt. The colors are very nice.

• clochette191 April 6, 2012 at 1:10 PM #

My hair are like “jackson five”‘s hair lol

4. snarkysarcasticbish April 6, 2012 at 1:11 PM #

awwwwwwwwwwwwww darling u look adorable, zomg i so wanted to be a pink lady, i effing loved Grease 2, looking glam, keep it up

5. Ann-K April 6, 2012 at 3:56 PM #

You look great! I like your hair frizzy but straight hair suits you, too.

I got a haircut yesterday, too. I’m so jealous of my little princess: She has long, wavy hair and always looks like she just got her hair done. 🙂

6. Melody April 6, 2012 at 6:41 PM #

The hair looks great! I also like the socks and boots.

7. star71 April 6, 2012 at 8:51 PM #

Yours looks great straight!
    Mine looks like crap…
    🙁
    But, that’s ok.
    I got my hair did as well yesterday & some hi-lights!
    Love it!
    Feel so much better, right?

• shannonsutherland April 6, 2012 at 10:36 PM #

Yes, it’s amazing how much better a hair cut can make you feel!

8. Camilla (@Gamolie) April 7, 2012 at 1:44 AM #

You look so different with your hair straight! I love it both ways, they both suit you really well. And of course, I love your shirt.

• shannonsutherland April 7, 2012 at 9:14 AM #

Thanks. I love my hair both ways too but don’t ever have time to straighten it.

9. The Husband April 9, 2012 at 10:25 AM #

Anyone notice the EvilNewsDaily.com headquarters in the photo? (not the one on the moon)