THE PINK PIANO

Ok, just one more post before I get to the actual tea part of the story. The Eloise had this glam pink piano for kids to play on. I want one for Princess A’s room so bad!!!!Our friend Jane watched Princess A’s first piano concerto and also showed us a great time. Thanks Jane for making us feel like super stars!Princess A’s hands were moving so fast it was hard to get good pictures.Here’s a faraway shot of the stage and the piano. It is just so grand! I really want a pink piano for Princess A now but it’s getting to the point where we are running out of space in our apartment. But does anyone know where I can buy one of these? Maybe when she is done with her changing table I can get one of these for her!

Tags: , ,

11 Responses to “THE PINK PIANO”

1. Amélie April 3, 2012 at 2:35 PM #

Awwwwww. It’s so cute!! :)
    I think she will become a great musician.

2. Uli April 3, 2012 at 2:43 PM #

… Amazon.com :-) http://www.amazon.com/Pink-Childs-Grand-Piano-Bench/dp/B002UUSRCQ
    She looks VERY professional already!

3. Nadine April 3, 2012 at 3:06 PM #

Princess A has the same talent as her godfathers. And it seems the piano lessons with J served their purpose. ;)

4. Sally April 3, 2012 at 3:18 PM #

Sweet Jesus Shannon, if you get rid the changing table to make room for the piano, then you also need to consider the candelabra to sit upon it. No Princess’s concerto would be complete without one. I say go for it. Yes, she may have to bunk in with you & the husband for a bit, but who can deny a child the right to expand their artistic gift? I’m sure all your followers will be happy to donate for the cause! Lmao, she is so precious. Stay the GlamFam y’all are!

• shannonsutherland April 3, 2012 at 7:27 PM #

LOL, I could put a changing table pad on the piano when she is not working on her concerto!

5. star71 April 3, 2012 at 4:01 PM #

Love it!
    Ask her Godfather J, I’m sure he has connections for a pink piano for his Princess A!

6. Jen April 3, 2012 at 4:05 PM #

OMG, Could that stage not just be Princess A’s room?!?! I love this store!
    Here is a link to a pink piano I found on Amazon.com http://www.amazon.com/Schoenhut-Fancy-Baby-Grand-Bench/dp/B00278GWMS/ref=pd_cp_MI_1/187-0723739-8666214

7. Brianna April 3, 2012 at 8:03 PM #

So talented is the Princess, soon she will be playing with Uncle J and Uncle Ben.