BABY AND THE TRAMP

Last week I had a really hectic day and I was rushing home with Princess A because she hadn’t had dinner yet and it was getting close to her bedtime. Princess A is a pretty well-behaved baby but if she doesn’t get in bed when she wants to WATCH OUT! A princess needs her beauty sleep after all. The whole way home I was trying to figure out what I would feed her for dinner and how I could make it really fast.

When I walked into our apartment I realized how smart I was to marry The Husband. He had already made dinner for us and not just any dinner but spaghetti and meatballs. This was the first time Princess A had eaten spaghetti and it was a messy but fun experience. Freckles loved it to and it reminded me a bit of the spaghetti scene in Lady and the Tramp. Except there is no way Princess A or Freckles would willingly give the other one the last meatball! They would probably fight a duel for it so I had to referee the spaghetti experience!Princess A loved the spaghetti so much she got it all over herself!Whatcha looking at? Can’t a kid enjoy their spaghetti in peace?Of course Freckles had to help her eat it!It’s hard to tell because Freckles is a red head but he was covered in spaghetti and marinara sauce.Here’s another shot.And another!Princess A loved the spaghetti so much she fell asleep again at dinner!!!!

Thanks again Husband for the amazing dinner and for being psychic and knowing I wouldn’t have time to cook!!!

Tags: , , , , ,

16 Responses to “BABY AND THE TRAMP”

1. snarkysarcasticbish April 2, 2012 at 6:55 PM #

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW i’m behind a bit with blogs, but I knew as soon as I saw the title I would have to read this one and comment. Aren’t husbands the best sometimes???? I love it so much. I so love this show so much. My kids have always loved spaghetti and meatballs. YAY!!!! Princess A looks so happy.

2. Jess April 2, 2012 at 7:01 PM #

*Wants an awesome hubby likes yours* Someday! You guys are all so cute lol!

3. Lisanne April 2, 2012 at 7:10 PM #

Does your hubby have any brothers ? Single ones ? 🙂

• shannonsutherland April 2, 2012 at 8:38 PM #

Sorry he only has one sister.

• Lisanne April 3, 2012 at 7:52 AM #

So youre the lucky one! 😉 God bless those kind of guys!

4. Mandy April 2, 2012 at 7:22 PM #

Thank goodness for good men out in the world. However, just looking at a picture of the mess makes me nervous!

• shannonsutherland April 2, 2012 at 8:38 PM #

LOL, Amelia is always messy when she eats. I was just happy that I didn;t have to cook that night!

5. hobee1971 April 2, 2012 at 7:24 PM #

That is so cute! I have a few pictures like that of my son from many many years ago. I still pull them out from time to time when I need a giggle.

6. Natalie Davis (@nata225) April 2, 2012 at 8:03 PM #

I just have to say, Princess A is the cutest little thing ever.. I look forward to getting new posts from you just because I love to see what A is up too.. So cute!! Thanks for sharing!!

7. star71 April 2, 2012 at 8:52 PM #

OMG! Love it!
    It’s so cute when they fall asleep eating…
    Ian is cranky of he’s not fed on time…
    Can’t wait for our first spaghetti experience…

8. Nadine April 3, 2012 at 6:04 AM #

Aww, that’s so cute! I can’t help but to me you are what’s called a perfect family. 🙂
    You already know that I adore your little princess and now I have to tell you that your hubby isn’t less adorable. 😉 You’re just awesome!

9. Jen April 3, 2012 at 11:05 AM #

OMG too funny! Very smart to have. Princess A in just the diapers to eat, I SO DON’T MISS those days of a messy eater! Wish I had a Freckles to help with the mess!
    Thumbs up to the hubby!

• shannonsutherland April 3, 2012 at 7:30 PM #

I don’t know how people have babies without dogs… Freckles cleans up all her food!