PRINCESS A’S OUTFIT OF THE DAY!

I love it when Princess A does this with her lips.Here you can almost see one of the molars that has been giving all of us hell!Look I have a neck!!!Here’s a really good shot of her cute bow! Thanks again Brianna!Mom, I am getting tired of you taking my picture!!!!!!I want to go on a walk NOW!!!! Stop taking pictures!!!!!!Seriously Mom stop taking my picture and let’s get this show on the road.

Ok, so the point of this blog is to rejoice in the fact that Princess A is now walking. I realize I might not be that happy about it next week! Now I know why she didn’t walk earlier is because she doesn’t want to walk. She wants to run very fast! She basically takes 4 steps and then nose dives into your lap for a hug. It happens so fast you almost feel like it didn’t happen.So we went to Central Park to look at the flowers and let Princess A walk.She looks even cuter when standing. We have to hold onto her tight or she’s off to the races.The Husband Aaron helped her walk around and look at the flowers.Of course she kept trying to touch and then eat them!I love this picture of The Husband Aaron and Princess A!!!!Put me down DAD!!!!! I can walk now and don’t need to be carried!Of course Freckles tried to eat the flowers as well!

It was such a fun day in the park and it was so cute to see Princess A stand and walk!

Coat- Grandma L

Pants- Grandma L

Shoes- Stride Rite

Bow- SuperGlamFan Brianna

Tags: , ,

20 Responses to “PRINCESS A’S OUTFIT OF THE DAY!”

1. hobee1971 April 1, 2012 at 8:09 AM #

I love the faces she makes! There is no better combo than toddlers, dogs, and flowers!

2. Maris April 1, 2012 at 8:12 AM #

It’s like she’s trying to whistle in the first picture =D

She’s growing up so fast.

And i love the daffodils <3

3. Nadine April 1, 2012 at 9:04 AM #

These pics are so cute! I love her facial expressions.

4. jen April 1, 2012 at 10:10 AM #

These are great photos! I love Princess A’s looks. The daughter and daddy pics are adorable especially the one she giving daddy the hand! Got a couple of those with my daughter and hubby to. He told her thats what you do when the boys try it. Lol Good luck to the daddies when their little girls are ready to date!

5. Amélie April 1, 2012 at 11:00 AM #

Whaou!! She’s growing so fast!! 😉

I love her facial expression in the first pic. She’s sweet!!

6. Lisanne April 1, 2012 at 12:25 PM #

Dad’s are always the “first man” in their daughters life. They are the best 🙂 You can definetely see the resemblance between Princess A and her dad, at least the upper face!

• shannonsutherland April 1, 2012 at 1:03 PM #

I agree. I think they have the same eyes!

• Lisanne April 1, 2012 at 2:16 PM #

And I think the lower part of her face is more you, like her chin, jaw line, mouth and her little nose!

7. Brianna April 1, 2012 at 7:10 PM #

I’m so glad that I picked those bows out for her. I got all colors to glam it up a little and I love sparkly things on my girls and figured you would as well. I’m glad she’s walking and you’re absolutely going to love watching her explore with her legs now to get to things. Watching her see the world at this new point in her life is so awesome to watch. Congrats to Princess A! My four year old was dancing as soon as she started walking, my seven year old was running…a habit that continues with both girls to this day.

• shannonsutherland April 1, 2012 at 10:47 PM #

So sweet! And Brianna I am so glad you got us the bows too… they are in her outfit of the day tomorrow as well. I saw some bows similar to the ones you got us but they weren’t cool enough lol! I love that these are glittery!

8. monkeyjunkiegirl April 1, 2012 at 11:07 PM #

awww gosh, the photo of her and Daddy (says daddy10 when I mouseover) that should be framed. It’s totally perfect! <3 and she's gorgeous. love the stink eye pics. she can really give it!!!

9. Karen Dent April 2, 2012 at 8:21 AM #

Yay she is walking…I mean running! I love that picture of her with her daddy. The outfit she is wearing is adorable!