PRINCESS A’S OUTFIT OF THE DAY!

I just love that Princess A is wearing shoes now!!! I got her some red shoes in honor of me because I am from Kansas… just like Dorothy in The Wizard of Oz!I dressed Princess A up like a sailor. I would love to be on a ship that was run by babies and had her as a captain!Even though Princess A doesn’t have a lot of hair I still love styling it! Especially into a mohawk. I will miss her mohawk when she gets long hair!In music class Princess A was really happy because they had her favorite instrument. I don’t know the name of them but they are round clear things with colorful balls inside. She just loves to stare and shake them!Sometimes I get lucky and she offers me a shaker!At the end of the day I couldn’t get the “Popeye” song out of my head because Princess A is kind of like the toddler girl Popeye! She loves spinach and sometimes her baby blaber sounds like a drunk sailor!

Outfit. Gwen Stefani Herajuku Mini for Target

Shoes- Pediped

Tags: , , , , ,

10 Responses to “PRINCESS A’S OUTFIT OF THE DAY!”

1. Andie March 30, 2012 at 8:37 AM #

Awww, she looks adorable in her little sailor outfit and I love her shoes! I wish I could find a pair in my size, lol.

2. Camilla (@Gamolie) March 30, 2012 at 9:57 AM #

I think that may qualify as a top five cutest outfit ever! I love the red shoes.

3. snarkysarcasticbish March 30, 2012 at 12:52 PM #

OMG i effing love them shoes. So adorable. I love how her hair is coming in so great. And such an awesome color. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!! Too cute

4. Amélie March 30, 2012 at 1:39 PM #

I love to see her having fun. She seems to love make music. 😉
    She is so cute with this outfit.

5. Melody March 30, 2012 at 2:49 PM #

Too cute! I’ve always loved sailor outfits/dresses.

6. Cupcake March 30, 2012 at 8:26 PM #

ohmygosh, princess a looks too cute! i almost bought this for my best friend’s princess a to-be, but they were all out of 0-3 month. she’s due at the end of may so maybe i can get away with getting her a 3-6 month since it seems more like a chilly weather outfit.

• shannonsutherland March 30, 2012 at 8:31 PM #

it could go both ways but I would by big anyway because then she can wear it longer!

• Cupcake April 1, 2012 at 11:39 AM #

i ended up getting her 9mo. i’m excited, i hope she looks as cutes as princess a!