PRINCESS A’S OUTFIT OF THE DAY!

Princess A really shines in yellow. So when I got these Capri pants from Grandma M I was so happy. Here is Princess practicing her ballet!

The bows on the side make these pants even cuter!When we took Princess A home from the hospital The Husband Aaron asked me to tape him carrying her out. This was a mistake because I am bad with video taping and I was very emotional. So instead of taping him carrying her out I got confused and didn’t start taping until we were in the car. On the car ride home I cried the whole way saying, “I can’t believe my baby is going to be raised in New York because I grew up in Kansas.” I said this over and over for about thirty minutes. I know it was that long because we have it all on tape! So when I saw this onesie I had to get it because Princess A is a “Little New Yorker”. I love this picture because you can really see how many teeth she has.Here she is looking glam in her new shoes and shades. These are the first pair of shoes I have found that Princess A can’t take off. They are also zebra print! Princess A isn’t completely walking but now that it’s nice out she needs more than socks so she can cruise around the play ground.Now if I could just find some sunglasses that she can’t take off!

Onesie- Raising Rover

Pants- Carter’s courtesy of Grandma M

Shoes- Stride Rite

Sunglasses- Baby Gap

Tags: , , , , , , ,

15 Responses to “PRINCESS A’S OUTFIT OF THE DAY!”

1. Maris March 25, 2012 at 8:54 AM #

Wow, her hair is growing fast now!

I love the onesie, and the sunnies make the outfit complete.

She’s SO glam ;)

2. Nadine March 25, 2012 at 9:37 AM #

Princess A., the little ballerina from New York. ;) She looks cute – as always.
    The sunglasses are a real eyecatcher!

• shannonsutherland March 25, 2012 at 1:27 PM #

Yes, I love the sunglasses too! I wish she would keep them on!

3. Amélie March 25, 2012 at 1:38 PM #

She looks so glam!! I love the sunglasses.
    I think she will soon walk alone. :)

4. monkeyjunkiegirl March 25, 2012 at 9:28 PM #

aww baby toes!!! and she looks so cute doing her ballerina moves!!! LOVE it!!!

5. Ann-K March 26, 2012 at 3:24 AM #

Princess A practicing ballet – so sweet! ;D
    The outfit is beyond cute, I love yellow and the onsie is great!

I searched for “stride rite” shoes and by looking through the collection at zalando.de I found this:

;)

• shannonsutherland March 26, 2012 at 8:52 AM #

Awwww I will have to see if they have that in America!

• Ann-K March 26, 2012 at 12:22 PM #

In case you haven’t searched for it yet, I found it on amazon.com:

Just to mention: here in Germany they cost about $73 and at amazon.com just $40. :(

• Ann-K March 26, 2012 at 2:25 PM #

I did, too… Maybe because of import fees and taxes?! I should write a mail and ask. ;)
        If you compare the price of those to other toddler shoes from german/ european brands (same quality, full leather), there’s no big difference in price – about €5 – €10 but the shoes from the US are much more individual and pretty (and you can get them in more different colors – not just purple and pink.)

• shannonsutherland March 26, 2012 at 8:52 PM #

Yes, I will admit we have awesome shoes here too! I will say from shipping things from my ebay store there are a lot of fees with customs which is why I have to charge $50 for international shipping :(

6. Jolijn March 26, 2012 at 5:59 AM #

Ahwww that’s cute as always! Hihi…

7. snarkysarcasticbish March 26, 2012 at 10:36 PM #

That outfit is cute and adorable. Awwwwwwwwwwww hunny, growing up in New York has got to be an amazing experience. Kansas was kinda boring to me. l grew up in Colby, a long ways away from where you grew up but it was so boring out where I was. You will be an amazing mom. Argh, i’m so far behind with reading blogs. Will remedy that tonight.

• shannonsutherland March 27, 2012 at 7:22 AM #

I know colby! can’t believe we grew up in the same state!

• snarkysarcasticbish March 27, 2012 at 12:37 PM #

isnt that freaking awesome??? what a small world we live in, i’m so effing tired right now omg i am tired