PRINCESS A’S OUTFIT OF THE DAY!

This is my favorite outfit I have styled for Princess A and my favorite “Outfit of the Day” post. I got so many good pictures! I think Princess A was really happy to be wearing a bow. Thanks again SuperGlamFan Brianna!The Husband said, “Wow she looks like a girl”. And I know it sounds weird but I agree. Of course, we always knew she was a girl and dressed her in pink frilly outfits but adding a bow made her seem more like a toddler girl.I was just so happy to finally have a bow that stayed in her her hair. Not once did someone, say, “Your son is so cute!”Instead, many people complimented me on how cute my daughter is!This is my favorite picture I have ever taken of Princess A. She is so proud of her bow!And she will beat up anyone who even thinks that she is a boy!But how could they?One person almost called her a boy and she gave them the stink eye. Watch out… Princess A is cute but she is also very tough!Here is the rest of her outfit. Since I dressed her so girly up top I went more rock star with her shirt and pants!Here she is doing the model pose.And here she is running away from me because she is sick of having her picture taken.

Sorry Princess A, just one more! We have to show everyone your cool t-shirt!

I hope everyone enjoys their Saturday and sorry for the extremely long post!

Bow- Walmart (Gift from SuperGlamFan Brianna)

Coat- Gap

Shirt- Trunk LTD via Area Kids

Jeans- 77 kids

Socks- Zutano

Tags: , , , , , ,

13 Responses to “PRINCESS A’S OUTFIT OF THE DAY!”

1. sabrina March 24, 2012 at 9:07 AM #

She’s so cute. I love what she wears and the jacket’s color goes well with her skin’s colors. She looks like a doll. She’s rock and roll without her jacket.

2. Brianna March 24, 2012 at 10:45 AM #

I am so glad that the bows did in fact stay in her hair! I had the hardest time with that when mine were that age. These ones were great for me also, glad to help with the boy issue, I hated when people called mine boys when they were obviously not.

• shannonsutherland March 24, 2012 at 12:22 PM #

I know it’s so annoying. She does wear a lot of blue and yellow but she will be in a frilly yellow dress and people think she’s a boy just because she isn’t in all pink.

3. Camilla (@Gamolie) March 24, 2012 at 1:03 PM #

I am so in love with that coat! And the one that you labeled your favorite seriously made me smile so big when I saw it, it is an absolutely adorable picture.

My boys were called girls and my girl was called a boy, they all had very little hair until they were well over a year. It is really annoying, especially when, like you said, my daughter would be in frills and people would still call her a boy.

4. Amélie March 24, 2012 at 2:36 PM #

She’s so cute!!! She become a pretty little girl. 🙂
    I love her shirt, it’s so cool!!

5. PJ March 24, 2012 at 6:46 PM #

Look at her huge smile!

6. monkeyjunkiegirl March 25, 2012 at 9:32 PM #

I have a poster on my wall with that exact same pose by John Lennon!! Love it! Her smile is always adorable! Love how she loves to smile for the camera! 🙂

7. shannonsutherland March 25, 2012 at 11:53 PM #

So sorry Lara…. sometimes I get things confused because everyone has a different profile pic for everything and some of the profile names are similar. Thanks for correcting me. I can’t believe I got your name confused!!!!

• monkeyjunkiegirl March 26, 2012 at 12:27 AM #

Awww it’s ok darlin’. No worries! You’ve been blogging like crazy and I love it! What was funny was when Dad asked what a Brony was! Hilarious! Yes, I think Ben is in for a surprise when he goes to shows now because I’ve got a ton of people started and he’s going to have pictures, shirts, and tons of my little ponies! It’s inspired everyone and I even went out and got a cool rainbow pillow pet and a little purple one that is so adorable! I will have to send you the pics of them. Princess A would probably love one because they are so soft and cuddly! 🙂

8. snarkysarcasticbish March 26, 2012 at 10:41 PM #

Awwwwwwwwwwwww I effing love these pics. That bow with those smiles and even with the stink eye is just too precious and adorable. I loved when my daughters hair got thick enough for bows. So beautiful. I really need to get pics scanned and put on this puter. And has any one of your readers ever complained about an extra long posting??? I don’t think so hun. Keep up the great work. I love that pink jacket she was wearing. Too cute!!!!!!!!!!!