THANKS AUNT SHEILA!

Princess A gets a lot of fan mail so for her birthday Aunt Sheila made her this super cute mailbox. I had to put it high up on her bookcase because when she first got it she liked it so much she tried to eat it!My favorite part is the back because it is leopard print! Thanks Aunt Sheila for making Princess A a glam and one of a kind gift!

Tags: , , ,

10 Responses to “THANKS AUNT SHEILA!”

1. Erin March 23, 2012 at 2:39 PM #

You mention Sheila a lot and since you do I thought you could clear this up. We know you two are friends but there is speculation about her and Jackson: are they together romantically or just friends? Please be the one to put it to rest once and for all. 😉

• shannonsutherland March 23, 2012 at 6:33 PM #

Hi, as a rule I don’t comment on my friend’s personal lives just them in regards to my life. But this information is not secret. Jackson’s reps have confirmed what is true so just google it and I am sure articles with the facts will pop up 🙂

2. Jolijn March 23, 2012 at 2:57 PM #

Oh wauw what a glam mailbox!
    Why don´t I have a mailbox like that… hmm.. I think I´m doing something wrong =P

• shannonsutherland March 23, 2012 at 5:34 PM #

It’s ok Jolijn I don’t have one either!

• Jolijn March 24, 2012 at 8:37 AM #

Then we do have to make them ourselves… I do like one in red =D

3. Sally March 23, 2012 at 3:28 PM #

Awwww, that is too adorable! Aunt Sheila made that? That’s just too awesome! Now I have to have one too! Planning on hitting up Joanne’s & Michaels this weekend for crafting, maybe I can find something just as rad, fab, & glam!

• shannonsutherland March 23, 2012 at 5:34 PM #

You can probably find similar stuff at Michaels. We don’t have one in NY but when I lived in Kansas I went to Michaels all the time!

4. Karen Dent March 23, 2012 at 10:33 PM #

I love crafty, one of a kind gifts! They mean so much more, because it shows someone put a lot of thought into what to give you. That looks awesome. I will not show my daughter because she will want one. I am crafty, but not that crafty!

5. snarkysarcasticbish March 26, 2012 at 10:45 PM #

That is just precious. I’m sure that Princess A will enjoy for many years to come. What a unique idea for a birthday present.