PRINCESS A’S OUTFIT OF THE DAY!!!

Princess A is loving the warm weather in New York! She is also loving that she gets to wear all her cute spring clothes from Aunt Stacey now!We went to playgroup and I just love watching Princess A stand in dresses and skirts now. She looks so grown up!Her hair is also getting a little curly which is adorable!She loves the tunnel at play group and makes it hard for any of the other kids to use it.When she crawls through it she pants like a dog. I think I might have to explain to her that she is not a dog.I just love when her hair is flipped up!!!!!

Shirt- (Gift from Aunt Stacey) Gap

Skirt- (Gift from Aunt Stacey) 77 Kids

Shoes- (Gift from Aunt Stacey) Tom’s

Isn’t Aunt Stacey awesome?

Tags: , , , ,

11 Responses to “PRINCESS A’S OUTFIT OF THE DAY!!!”

1. Karen Dent March 21, 2012 at 8:06 AM #

She is so cute! My daughter did the “pant like a dog” thing too. I think she learned from our dog. She still sticks out her tongue when she is concentrating (although so do I so that might be a family trait LOL)

2. Amélie March 21, 2012 at 8:08 AM #

She’s so cute as always!! I love her outfit and her hat. 🙂
    I like the pic where she sticks her tongue out, maybe she wants to imitate Freckles! lol! 🙂

3. Brianna March 21, 2012 at 10:18 AM #

She is too cute, Shannon!

4. Jamie Anderson (@Kattdam) March 21, 2012 at 10:20 AM #

So cute. And I love that she is getting curls. You have awesome hair and it will be so great if she has your hair. She probably won’t think so during some years, but she’ll get over it and think its awesome too.

5. snarkysarcasticbish March 21, 2012 at 1:12 PM #

I am just awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwing and oooooohhhhhhhhing here. She is just getting so adorable and I didn’t think that was possible. #justsaying But that pic where she is sticking out her tongue, that one is the one of the day oh my goodness, but it is. I just love that hat of hers, I would so wear one just like it.

• shannonsutherland March 21, 2012 at 1:37 PM #

I know I wish they had an adult version so I could match her!

6. Ann Ti March 21, 2012 at 5:01 PM #

I’m in love with the green gap shirt & the skirt! And of course with Princess A looking totally adorable wearing the outfit! ^^

• shannonsutherland March 21, 2012 at 8:09 PM #

Thanks… maybe it is on sale at The Gap now. My sister bought it a couple of months ago.