PIG NOSES FOR ALL

Here are my 2 younger sisters and I wearing our pig noses at Princess A’s birthday party. I was so glad I bought them because they really added a special touch!!!And more importantly Princess A loved the pig noses. Here she is being held by Grandma M and picking Aunt Lia’s pig nose! Too cute! Too funny!

Tags: , ,

9 Responses to “PIG NOSES FOR ALL”

1. Jolijn March 20, 2012 at 11:14 AM #

Your sisters are really young, aren´t they?
    I love the pig noses! Whaha, they are so funny XD

• shannonsutherland March 20, 2012 at 11:58 AM #

yes, there are 5 of us in total! Lia and Tess are my 2 youngest sisters

• Jolijn March 20, 2012 at 12:49 PM #

Wow…5… cool!
        I do have one younger brother and a younger sister =)
        (And we do have a dog (Jasper), a chicken (Jack Sparrow (What?? We thought she was a boy XD)), 3 horses, a cat and hamster =)

• shannonsutherland March 20, 2012 at 2:22 PM #

When we were younger we had tons of pets too. Now that we are all spread out we have our own pets!

2. Maris March 20, 2012 at 1:36 PM #

How lovely! It would suit my daily outfits ;).

I need to make my friends and family wear a pignose on my birthday too!

3. snarkysarcasticbish March 20, 2012 at 2:01 PM #

I still love looking at Princess A in that dress. The noses look great on you ladies.

4. Jolijn March 20, 2012 at 2:45 PM #

Haha.. pets are so lovely…
    i do have to say thanks to my parents for the animals, ‘ cause they spent (most of the) money to them and are helping w/ taking care of them.
    My New Forest (thats a horse breed) horse do I have… well… over 7 years right now. I can’t ride her anymore since she was 20 years, and now she’s almost 26 (!!) years old. 24 april is her 26th B-day, I think it’s going to be a day I’ll never forget! My cute, sweet, grandma horsey <3
    And our cat, Pluis, we do have her for almost 11,5/12 years, and she's 11,5 years old (and she's still catching and eating mouses)