THE BEST PART IS…

So the best part of Princess A’s birthday dress from Rachel Riley was that they had a matching dress for me!!! Princess A were able to be divas in red together! Princess A did not want to keep her red sunglasses on though. I think it’s because she knows she looks like Elton John in them!Here’s another picture of us being glam!And here we are being glam with Daddy! Now if only Rachel Riley made matching clothes or ties for men! Click HERE to view the current collection of Rachel Riley clothes.

Dress and Sweater- Rachel Riley Fall 2011

Shoes- $50 Enzo Angiolini via DSW

Tags: , , , ,

20 Responses to “THE BEST PART IS…”

1. Nadine March 19, 2012 at 10:16 AM #

Oh my God! This is just adorable!!!

2. Lisanne March 19, 2012 at 11:03 AM #

Jesus! I absolutely adore both your outfits!

• shannonsutherland March 19, 2012 at 12:48 PM #

Thanks I am obsessed with rachel Riley dresses

• Lisanne March 19, 2012 at 1:18 PM #

As soon i’m home tonight, i’m gonna check on the internet….. She seems to design dresses that are defenitely my style too! Maybe I’ll become obsessed too!

3. Jamie Anderson March 19, 2012 at 11:36 AM #

Those are the best pics yet. You all look fab.

4. céline March 19, 2012 at 12:10 PM #

I love these pictures. The lastest is very beautiful. You are well all 3 on this pic

5. Ann Ti March 19, 2012 at 12:42 PM #

Wow… such a cute idea to wear matching dresses. I love them because I’m a fan of white/red dresses and of course your glasses are fab!

Lillian has red sunglasses too, in the shape of apples. Found them at our local H&M store. They’re cool.

• shannonsutherland March 19, 2012 at 12:47 PM #

I love H&M they have the cutest kids stuff!

• Ann Ti March 21, 2012 at 6:48 AM #

I think so, too. Most of Lillian’s clothes are from H&M…
        but I also like GAP (for a little more exclusive things) and I’m so happy they have an EU Online-Shop and deliver for just €12 – no matter how many things you buy.

My friends think I do too much shopping for Lillian but really – what’s the point in having a cute little girl when you just buy old, worn clothes (“why spend too much money for their clothes because they don’t fit for a long time” like one of my friends always says)
        But on the other side, they always stand in line when it comes to the point that Lillian became too tall for her clothes and ask to borrow them.

I’ll send you a pic of Lillian with the sunglasses later.

• shannonsutherland March 21, 2012 at 7:13 AM #

I agree. It puts me in a better mood when I put cute clothes on my daughter!

6. Amélie March 19, 2012 at 12:58 PM #

You look so fab together!! I love the matching dress. 😉

7. Melody March 19, 2012 at 3:26 PM #

That is an awesome dress!

8. snarkysarcasticbish March 19, 2012 at 3:31 PM #

ZOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay I have to say I love the matching dresses. Looking fabooth and glam as always ladies. Now I must have up close pics of them shoes. OMG they look totally fabooth and I must see more. It looks like you ladies had a lot of fun. Daddy needs a red shirt. But he looked great too!! Keep up the great work sweetie.

9. Soph March 19, 2012 at 8:24 PM #

awesome! mommy and Princess A match! those dresses are seriously gorgeous, really love them! and the shoes!!! they have little bows too right? just the perfect outfit.

10. nolliecat March 20, 2012 at 3:10 PM #

How come Daddy isn’t matching? Maybe a red-ribbon around his hat? LOL — I LOVE those dresses, but I absolutely ADORE your shoes ! I’m heading to DSW tomorrow !!
    Renie