SERIOUSLY?

Seriously, Mom and Dad you got me this small box. I can’t even fit into it which means there is no way it has an awesome toy in it. Oh wait maybe the box is the toy???Let’s see what happens when I hold it upside down.Maybe it’s food? Nope, this sucks. What did Freckles get me? I bet it’s a lot better than this blue box!So, in our defense we knew Princess A was going to be getting a lot of toys from other people so we wanted to get her something special that she could cherish forever! We decided on this cute box from Tiffany’s because well… she is Princess AAAAAAAAA!The box was hand painted in France… and you know how we love France!!!We also wrote a note for her and out it in the box. I hope Princess realizes how awesome this gift is when she is older because right now she just wants to eat the box!

Tags: , , , ,

7 Responses to “SERIOUSLY?”

1. Celeste Musso March 16, 2012 at 10:36 AM #

It’s a really nice gift! I’m sure she’s gonna love it and appreciate when she’s older.

2. Jamie Anderson March 16, 2012 at 10:58 AM #

Priceless!

3. Nadine March 16, 2012 at 11:35 AM #

I have no doubt that she will realize how awesome the gift is.

4. Sally March 16, 2012 at 11:46 AM #

Shannon, you & the husband Aaron amaze me! That is something that she can cherish for a lifetime. My daughter was 3 when I relocated to Spain for reassignment. I purchased a strand of Majjorca pearls that I gave her on her 16 birthday ( southern girls always receive pearls & a car for turning 16). I am hoping she will pass the strand down to generations to come.

• shannonsutherland March 16, 2012 at 12:50 PM #

Sally that’s so cool. I got pearls too when I was 16 because I am from Kansas!

5. snarkysarcasticbish March 16, 2012 at 12:13 PM #

AWWWWWWW!!! That’s sweet. And adorable. She will cherish it forever.

6. Camilla (@Gamolie) March 16, 2012 at 2:43 PM #

Her face in the first photo is absolutely priceless. I love this idea for her first birthday, what a great keepsake that she’ll have forever.