MOMMY IS THE BABY

Last Thursday Princess A woke up with a temperature of 102. I freaked out because it was her birthday week and I never want her to be sick let alone be sick on her 1st birthday. I called the doctor, gave her some baby Tylenol, and cuddled her but she still wouldn’t stop crying. So I thought she might need more sleep so I put her in her crib but that didn’t work either. So for some reason I crawled into her crib and she crawled on to my stomach and lied there for about 30 minutes. She wasn’t asleep but just chilling out.

Then she got up and started to treat me like a baby. Princess A loves this. When she was still using bottles she would always give me the bottle and laugh. In the bath she takes the wash cloth and wipes my face. This was the first time I had seen her treat me like a baby with such enthusiasm though. She gave me her favorite teething toy, her bunny, her blanky, and patted my face. The whole time she was laughing and didn’t act sick at all. So next time Princess A is sick I will just give her some meds and act like a baby.Here is a collage of Princess A treating me like a baby!

Tags: ,

7 Responses to “MOMMY IS THE BABY”

1. Sally March 15, 2012 at 10:57 AM #

That is so adorable. I remember my kids doing that when they were small; now that they are grown its like “mom, when’s dinner…” enjoy it Shannon while shes still young & thinks about mommy.

2. luvkiss1973 March 15, 2012 at 2:11 PM #

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, thats so kewl, she just loved spending time with her mommy in her crib thats cute, adorable and sweet.

3. marisje March 15, 2012 at 2:22 PM #

This is so cute! You are a damn cute baby yourself too 😉

4. Amélie March 15, 2012 at 3:08 PM #

Those pics are so cute!! 🙂 It’s lovely to see you spend a good time together and she takes very good care of you!!

My little cousin liked sometimes treat me like a baby, like give me the pacifier, or tell me to take a nap!! They are fun memories!! 🙂

• shannonsutherland March 15, 2012 at 6:50 PM #

Yes, I will keep these memories forever. Her face is priceless when she is taking care of me!

5. Soph March 16, 2012 at 9:54 AM #

awwwwwww! adorable mommy and princess pictures. It’s so great to see you with your daughter, you both look happy and like your having a good time.