PRINCESS A’S OUTFIT OF THE DAY!

These pictures were taken a couple of days ago. Yesterday, Princess A had a high fever so I didn’t want to bother her with pictures. The good news is she isn’t sick she is just getting molars and 2 front teeth. WHY DOES IT HAVE TO HAPPEN AT THE SAME TIME?!?!?!?!

Princess A does not like being held and rocked in her rocking chair anymore but she does love rocking herself in it!She leans very far forward and then back to make the chair move. It is quite impressive to see a baby rock themselves!Then she climbed off the rocking chair and started rolling around!

Shirt- (Gift From Aunt Stacey) Gap

Pants-  (Gift) Carter’s

Tags: , , , ,

9 Responses to “PRINCESS A’S OUTFIT OF THE DAY!”

1. céline March 9, 2012 at 9:00 AM #

I like Amelia, she is so cute. She has well grown. And say she will have 1 year Sunday, time passes too quickly

2. Amélie March 9, 2012 at 9:18 AM #

She is just so cute as always. I like the first pic, it looks like she poses for the picture.
    I hope she feels better. 🙂

3. Karen Dent March 9, 2012 at 9:18 AM #

All the more teeth to bite you with my dear! LOL! The horrors of teething. I was lucky my daughter never had issues with teething. Suddenly teeth would appear with no warning. My son on the other hand suffered with every tooth. The whole family suffered with every tooth. He would get rashes, fevers, crying, and of course, no sleep! His teeth also came one at a time, so we got extra suffering and couldn’t get it all over with at once. Call me crazy but I do miss those days.

• shannonsutherland March 9, 2012 at 12:43 PM #

I am lucky in that she gets about 3 at a time but it is tough and I never learn. Every time I take her to the doc thinking she is sick!

4. Star March 9, 2012 at 9:44 AM #

Love the zebras!
    Teeth are so fun…
    Ian is getting his too. :S

5. Camilla (@Gamolie) March 9, 2012 at 10:05 AM #

Hope she’s feeling better today! As usual, great pictures, absolutely love that smile!

6. Nadine March 9, 2012 at 12:15 PM #

I´m happy she´s feeling better. I hope she´ll have an unforgettable birthday party!

7. luvkiss1973 March 9, 2012 at 1:14 PM #

I cannot wait to see how she enjoys her party. I hated teething. My first son he about killed me with him chewing on EVERYTHING. Yargh, the fevers, no sleeping and their pain was too much for me. Keep up the great work and I love that zebra top.