PASSED OUT BABY

For the last week Princess A has thought she is too big for naps. I was starting to agree with her until she fell asleep during dinner which is served at 5:30pm.She would fall asleep, eat a bit then fall asleep again.Then she just fell asleep really hard and she slept through her bath and me putting her nightgown on. The napless days had finally caught up with her!

Here are three videos I took with my iPhone so they aren’t the best quality. Warning… watching these will make you extremely tired!

Tags: , ,

18 Responses to “PASSED OUT BABY”

1. Jolijn March 9, 2012 at 1:01 PM #

Ahhwww! That is SO cute!!
    Sleep well Amelia! <3

2. Amélie March 9, 2012 at 1:02 PM #

Awww….. She is really really tired!!
    It’s just so cute when she wakes up for continue eating. 🙂

3. Lisanne March 9, 2012 at 1:04 PM #

I’ve got a video like this of my niece….. She eating a lollipop and at the end, since she sitting on a very high chair (not a baby one), when she really fall asleep, she almost fall on the floor!

4. Laura March 9, 2012 at 1:34 PM #

So very cute! I love how Freckles sneaks in to pick up the slack and make sure no food gets wasted. Adorable!

5. Nadine March 9, 2012 at 1:44 PM #

Awww! So cute!

6. luvkiss1973 March 9, 2012 at 1:54 PM #

OMG i’m watching the vids right now, so bear with me lol. I love your voice Shannon. Omg someday she will kill you for putting this up lol. Comment on first video, awwwwww poor baby. Will make more comments as after I watch each video lol

• luvkiss1973 March 9, 2012 at 1:55 PM #

ok the second video got an even bigger smile outta me, thanks, i love how she is trying soooooooooooo hard to keep awake. poor thing was hungry but oooohhhhhhhhhhhh so tired lol

• luvkiss1973 March 9, 2012 at 1:58 PM #

and now after seeing the third one lol awwwwwwww poor freckles is just wanting to make sure shes ok and that the food gets cleaned up lol and poor thing just had to finally let go huh???? what a sweetie she is, glad u have taped these memories, too special

• shannonsutherland March 9, 2012 at 2:09 PM #

I know she will be mad but it is too cute!!!!!

7. Karen Dent March 9, 2012 at 3:22 PM #

OMG that is so cute! I have pictures of my son doing the same thing when he was 14 months at Disney. We were eating the Rain Forest Cafe and he would eat a french fry, then fall asleep while chewing, he would then stay asleep, but kept putting food in his mouth while sleeping. The wait staff were all laughing at him. Poor boy was exhausted!
    I also have to wonder why it is no one ever offers us parents nap time? I would gladly take nap time some days, yet no one ever looks at me and says “Karen, do you want to go take a nap?” Really, it isn’t fair.

• Karen Dent March 9, 2012 at 3:28 PM #

I also love that you strip her down to a diaper to eat. I used to that with my kids. Especially when eating something that would stain, like spaghetti. Then one day in a restaurant as the waiter brought out spaghetti for my kids to eat, they both started trying to take their clothes off (Katie as 2 and David was 1). We quickly put a stop to it, clothes must be worn when eating in public!

• shannonsutherland March 9, 2012 at 6:52 PM #

LOL, I bet Amelia will do that because she always eats topless because I love her clothes and don’t want them ruined.

• shannonsutherland March 9, 2012 at 6:52 PM #

Agreed! I need a nap time!!!!!!

8. Mary Cate Longo March 9, 2012 at 11:58 PM #

Awww, sweet little angel. I just love when kids do that. They are bound and determined to stay awake no matter what. 🙂

9. Andie March 10, 2012 at 4:17 PM #

Being a princess is sure exhausting, isn’t it? 😛

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. URL - May 23, 2012

… [Trackback]…

[…] There you will find 32496 more Infos: pooppeepuke.com/2012/03/09/passed-out-baby/ […]…