MY TIME TO SHINE!

Here’s me trying to model my glam outfit and Princess a laughing at me. Sorry, Princess A not all of us are born with natural modeling skills!Once again I wore my bowling shoes and my favorite socks. I love that they have the NYC skyline on them!These are some of my favorite pants because they have rhinestones on them!Here’s a closeup of the tie on the shirt. So take that Princess A. I think I did a pretty good job modeling my outfit!

Pants- ($40) Tracy Reese via  Nordstrom Rack

Shoes- (Gift) local bowling alley

Shirt- (Gift) Jason Wu for Target

Socks- $10 LittleMissMatched

Tags: , , , ,

16 Responses to “MY TIME TO SHINE!”

1. luvkiss1973 March 6, 2012 at 6:58 PM #

I think you look beautiful as always darling lol and keep up modeling. She’s just jealz that you do such a great job. Keep on be glam!!!!

2. Jenni March 6, 2012 at 7:07 PM #

I totally dig that shirt. I should definitely go shop at Target sometime soon. I’ve always had a secret obsession with bowling shoes as well. They are awesome!

Lookin’ good mama! Better than me…I’m having a pj pants day. HA HA! In my defense, both of my girls are dressed adorably. Priorities!

3. Nadine March 6, 2012 at 7:14 PM #

I love the shirt!
    I think Amelia isn´t laughing at you, she’s just happy to be sitting in the front row at this fashion show and that makes her smile. She´s your biggest fan!
    You’re both very talented models!
    :-)

4. Soph March 6, 2012 at 7:51 PM #

those socks rock! NYC is such a hectic city, need more time to visit, one day was so not enough.

• shannonsutherland March 6, 2012 at 8:24 PM #

Yes, a week is better!

• Soph March 6, 2012 at 8:42 PM #

you’re so glam! how do you do it?

• shannonsutherland March 6, 2012 at 11:21 PM #

It’s hard and I don’t do it everyday. I will have to post pics of my none glam days too!

5. Karen Dent March 6, 2012 at 8:18 PM #

Love the outfit! Hey Princess A had to get her skills from someone!

6. hernameisjordan March 6, 2012 at 9:53 PM #

Those shoes are amazing! And I love the socks. My daughter usually has the same reaction as Princess A when I try to show off my snazzy outfits. She prefers to show off her own rather than look at mine.

7. Camilla (@Gamolie) March 7, 2012 at 10:06 AM #

I really need to get myself some of those shoes.

8. Star March 7, 2012 at 9:06 PM #

Love the entire outfit!
    You’re very brave wearing white w/ a baby… LOL

• shannonsutherland March 7, 2012 at 10:20 PM #

LOL, I actually got a stain on it… but I never learn and continue to wear white and improve my stain removing skills!