CUTENESS

There is no reason for me to post these pictures except that I think they are cute!She was eating her favorite food garlic which was why she was so smiley. I have no idea why she likes garlic so much but I love it because she will eat anything as long as it is covered in garlic!

Tags: ,

13 Responses to “CUTENESS”

1. Cupcake March 6, 2012 at 10:52 AM #

She sounds like me! I love garlic. I put it in anything I can, I’ve even made savory cupcakes that had garlic in it (although they were more muffin-y than anything).I even have a face mask from Lush that has huge chunks of garlic.

• shannonsutherland March 6, 2012 at 11:51 AM #

Ohhhh I will have to get Princess A that mask when she is older and figure out how to make garlic cupcakes. I have had garlic ice cream before!

2. Soph March 6, 2012 at 11:03 AM #

awwwww! I think my ovaries are demanding I get started on one of my own now, she’s too cute!

3. Nadine March 6, 2012 at 11:23 AM #

Do you need another reason to post such cute pics? – Nooooo! 🙂

4. Sally March 6, 2012 at 12:10 PM #

My little boo started teething on fresh lemons off our tree. To this day he will pick them a slice it open. When he started eating table food instead of apple slices, it was salt & vinegar chips! I think he was dropped on his head as an infant. Lol

5. luvkiss1973 March 6, 2012 at 1:48 PM #

Awwwwwwww garlic, how interesting. Never had my kids be that way but that’s ok because i say to each their own.

• shannonsutherland March 6, 2012 at 5:43 PM #

We found out by accident. We were at a resturaunt and she put her hands in my garlic spinach and LOVED it! We were just happy to see her like vegetables

• luvkiss1973 March 6, 2012 at 6:36 PM #

Hey I say whatever gets a kid to eat veggies works for me lol, my kids have always loved veggies.

6. Star March 7, 2012 at 9:09 PM #