PRINCESS A’S OUTFIT OF THE DAY!

Yesterday, Princess A decided to dress up for her baby class! Not only did she wear a tutu…But it was a tuxedo tutu one-piece with a pink bow tie! Can you get anymore glam than that? But when she got to class she became shy because she was overdressed compared to the other babies there!She looked herself in the mirror and said, “It’s ok to stick out! Go out and be your glam baby self and make some friends!”She opened the toy house window and…Made a new friend!Then she had enough confidence to run around the play room like a mad woman. She made a ton of new baby friends and even tasted some new toys!“Ok Mom, you can stop now! Everyone gets it… I’m cute.”

One Piece- $19.99 Gwen Stefani’s Harajuku Mini for Target

Tags: , , , , ,

11 Responses to “PRINCESS A’S OUTFIT OF THE DAY!”

1. Nadine March 4, 2012 at 8:35 AM #

I love the “Princess A´s outfit of the day” – posts. They´re always funny and sooo cute!

2. Star March 4, 2012 at 8:44 AM #

OMG! I love it! we didn’t get that piece here…
    She really needs to be a baby model!
    Hey, if you’re ever in Central FL, let us know…
    Ian & Princess A can have a playdate!

• shannonsutherland March 4, 2012 at 8:58 AM #

Cool. She does need to be a baby model but she doesn’t model for other photographers as well as mommy!

3. Amélie March 4, 2012 at 9:07 AM #

I’m in adoration in front this dress!!
    It’s awesome and besides it suits her very well. She’s so cute!! 🙂

4. Ann-K March 4, 2012 at 9:14 AM #

Awww, Polka Dots… I love the dress. Princess A such a cutie! 🙂

5. Jamie Anderson (@Kattdam) March 4, 2012 at 11:12 AM #

Lovin it. She is so cute in that outfit.

6. Cupcake March 4, 2012 at 11:37 AM #

Omg that is too fraking cute! Does that come is 0-3 months? My “sister” is due late May and I have a feeling she’d put her Princess A(liyha) in that all the time.

• shannonsutherland March 4, 2012 at 12:20 PM #

I don’t know check ebay. The 1st Harajuku Mini Line was released in fall and very popular so you can’t get it at the stores anymore but maybe ebay. Target released another Harajuku Mini Line for spring that is still available online and in stores. It’s very nautical and mermaidy. I love it!

7. Mary Cate March 4, 2012 at 2:01 PM #

Love it! Especially the poka dots. Very glamorous! And the pink ruffles with the bow tie……perfect. The last picture is my favourite. The look on Princess A’s face is priceless. 🙂

8. luvkiss1973 March 4, 2012 at 5:57 PM #

OMFG Polka dots, tutu and pink bow????? I have to say that so far this is my FAVE outfit I have ever seen her in. Dang mom, keep up the great work