CHOOSE A MONKEY

SuperGlamFan Sara had the 100 Monkeys decide what monkey represented them on this shirt and sign it. This is such a cool shirt I love it!After the show Ben Graupner made the “Wings on Fire” and everyone else signed this shirt. I think this shirt is so cool. Especially because it has Big Ben in it… I miss London!

images via SuperGlamFan Sara

Tags: , ,

6 Responses to “CHOOSE A MONKEY”

1. Nadine March 4, 2012 at 4:11 PM #

The shirt is cool! 🙂
    But now there are only three monkeys left. 🙁 Sad, sad day!

• shannonsutherland March 4, 2012 at 5:18 PM #

Thanks… But Jared and J will always be monkeys in their hearts!

2. luvkiss1973 March 4, 2012 at 5:21 PM #

I love the tshirts, glad they got em signed. I have to say I would love to see London too.

3. Andie March 5, 2012 at 5:09 PM #

I’m sad to see Jackson and Jared leave the group but I wish them both luck on future projects. 🙂

In Jackson’s case, the Yoko Ono comments have already started. *sigh* I wish people would leave him and Sheila alone. Trying to tell them they don’t know either one of them so they don’t know the reason behind his decision is like talking to a brick wall. And people wonder why they haven’t seen her out and about with him lately. Maybe it’s because some “fans” are so darn cruel!

Sorry for the rant, lol. It was just ticking me off royally.

• shannonsutherland March 5, 2012 at 5:43 PM #

Agreed… but won’t say anymore than that because I have a tendency to rant too lol

• Camilla (@Gamolie) March 6, 2012 at 2:02 PM #

Agreed. Plus, I think having a baby is a darn good reason to want to stay put for awhile and slow down. 🙂 I’m going to miss the Monkeys I came to know and love being one unit, but Ben, Ben, and Larry are still going to be awesome together.