PRINCESS A’S OUTFIT OF THE DAY!

I love my new camera because I am able to get some really funny pictures of Princess A. Like the one above where she is showing off her grill that she loves to bite me with!

We went to music class the other day and she was full of expressive faces.She started out class in a bit of a bad mood and stole all of the farm animal puppets from the other babies. This did not satisfy her.But then it was time to play “What’s in the Box”. This is a game where the kids try to guess what is in the box by shaking it. There are usually musical instruments in there for the kids to play but it is hilarious listening to the older kids guess thinks like pizza and cows being in the box.Luckily, there were bells in the box and it just so happens that Princess A is an expert with bells! Just look at the kid in the upper left hand corner who is jealous of Princess A’s bell skills!After the bells Princess A was happy and I was able to sit back and relax. Then I looked at my knees and wondered why my pants have holes in them… oh right… it’s from chasing that cute rugrat around and cleaning up after her!

Shirt- (Gift from Aunt Stacey) Gap

Skirt- (Gift from Aunt Stacey) Gap

Tights- (Gift from Aunt Stacey) Gap

Tags: , , , , ,

17 Responses to “PRINCESS A’S OUTFIT OF THE DAY!”

1. luvkiss1973 March 3, 2012 at 11:08 AM #

I love skirts with tulle under them and flowers. That shirt looks positively adorable as always. You are just starting the trend to wear holey jeans again honey. Think positively and it shall be so!!! Zomg, the polka dot tights???? You have found another weakness of mine, lol.

• shannonsutherland March 3, 2012 at 11:20 AM #

Yes, Aunt Stacey is an awesome shopper!!!!

• luvkiss1973 March 3, 2012 at 11:34 AM #

yes is indeed and i sent ya that pic on twitter and i going to do a post with it after i get my son from school YAY

• shannonsutherland March 3, 2012 at 12:23 PM #

Cool, it’s hard for me to get pics of twitter so if you want me to blog it email it to me!

2. Sally March 3, 2012 at 11:08 AM #

That’s one rockin outfit Princess A is sporting! I died laughing at the kid in the background. It reminded me of the skit on SNL with Christopher Walken where he wants “more cowbell”!

• shannonsutherland March 3, 2012 at 11:20 AM #

LOL… OMG that is totally what it is like with Princess A at music class

• Sally March 3, 2012 at 12:32 PM #

She’s probably thinking “Seriously? I have to work with these amateurs. I will have to call my agent” Then grabs the Fischer price phone & calls her uncles. “Dudes, you won’t believe what…..” yeah that’s funny!

3. Nadine March 3, 2012 at 11:20 AM #

The first pic is so funny. Princess A seems to love making faces. She´s already a little entertainer. 🙂

4. Amélie March 3, 2012 at 4:24 PM #

I love his facial expression on the first pic. It’s make me laugh!!
    I think she wants to show us his teeth!! 🙂

• shannonsutherland March 3, 2012 at 7:23 PM #

She does!!!!! She is very proud of her grill!

• Amélie March 4, 2012 at 8:57 AM #

It’s often like that with kids when they start to have a teeth!! lol!! 😉

And I take this opportunity to correct my post above, I meant “her” and not “his”! 🙂

5. monkeyjunkiegirl March 3, 2012 at 8:07 PM #

Her face is too adorable!! and I NEED to find someone who will give me bowling shoes!

• shannonsutherland March 3, 2012 at 8:32 PM #

Ummmmm… noone really gave them to me shhhhhh! I kind of forgot they were in my bag and left with them.

• monkeyjunkiegirl March 3, 2012 at 8:37 PM #

LOL sneaky…if you know anyone who has any, let me know! 😛 they look super cool.

• shannonsutherland March 3, 2012 at 9:17 PM #

just go to a bowling alley with employees who don’t give a shit

6. Krista Walsh March 3, 2012 at 11:24 PM #

ADORABLE!!! 🙂 Its a trip to watch little ones with instruments…when I worked at the preschool besides the big sand table their favorite activity was playing with instruments…even if I did leave with a splitting headache later haha 🙂