PRINCESS A’S OUTFIT OF THE DAY!

I can always get a good non blurry picture of Freckles even when he is in a moopy mood. He has been feeling down lately and likes to lounge in Princess A’s chair. He always gives me this look when he gets in it saying, “It’s ok if I sit in this right?”Princess A is a different story. She is always moving and loves her chair but prefers to bounce in it. But today I got lucky.She even sat still long enough for me to get a good picture of her shirt without holding her down. It’s a “My Little Pony” shirt I got in honor of her godfather Ben Graupner. I wish it came in bigger sizes so I could get one for myself and Ben. Sometimes I think I should rename this blog PoopPeePukeandMyLittlePonies.com.Here’s another great shot of her.Ok, I can’t lie to you the only reason I got her to sit still was because I was dangling what we like to call her “UniCrab” above her while singing a song I made up about how hard it is to be a be a unicrab and never feeling like you belong. To the left you can see her arms flailing trying to get to her unicrab. She really is like her godfather Ben, she loves all things unicorn!!!She kept knawing at the horn so I had to take unicrab away from his own safety. I tried to take another picture of her and she looked at me like, “What? You want me to smile with no dancing unicrab? Please!”

Unicrab- (Gift) Lady Gaga for Barney’s

Pants- (Gift from Aunt Stacey) Tea Collection

Shirt- $11 Old Navy

Tags: , , , , , , ,

20 Responses to “PRINCESS A’S OUTFIT OF THE DAY!”

1. Lisanne Allard March 2, 2012 at 8:32 AM #

Such a precious girl! Princess A is so pretty! And that smile! Question : What exactly is the unicrab ?

• shannonsutherland March 2, 2012 at 8:35 AM #

We don’t really know what it is so we named it unicrab. It is a stuffed animal a friend got us from Lady Gaga’s workshop at Barney’s.

• Lisanne Allard March 2, 2012 at 9:02 AM #

Ok! At first I thought it was like a unicorn “mixed” with a bird… then one of my frien suggested a shark or a platypus….

2. Karen Dent March 2, 2012 at 8:35 AM #

LOL the things we parents will do to get a picture of our children! When I think back on all the stupid songs and dances I have done, but hey, I got the picture! That was all that mattered in the end. She is beautiful, but you don’t need me to tell you what is obvious!

3. Nikki March 2, 2012 at 11:35 AM #

Have you tried putting your camera on the sports setting? It might help you get better pictures of Princess A(who is adorable btw) when she is moving. Or maybe your camera has a kids/pets setting.

P.S Freckles is one of the cutest dogs ever!

• shannonsutherland March 2, 2012 at 12:50 PM #

Nikki, I have an awesome new camera… it’s just I am new to photography. I just figured out a feature that takes a bunch of pics at once which is helping. I will have to see if it has a sports setting. Thanks!

4. luvkiss1973 March 2, 2012 at 11:55 AM #

Just who do you think you are trying to get me to sit still while you sing and keep my toy from me??? I love the fact that you told us your secret, I love ya all the more for it. Its an adorable unicrab and I’m glad that she enjoyed it so much. Keep up the great work darling. Those pics are effing great. I especially enjoyed the last one, like you want me to do what for you??? lol

• shannonsutherland March 2, 2012 at 12:51 PM #

yes, she needs her unicrab to model!

• luvkiss1973 March 2, 2012 at 1:00 PM #

well now u know what she needs and that’s all that matters darling lol

5. Camilla (@Gamolie) March 2, 2012 at 2:39 PM #

They do have some adult MLP tshirts here:

Although unfortunately not the same one. 🙂 I absolutely love her chair. And her, of course. That smile could melt any heart!

• shannonsutherland March 2, 2012 at 5:17 PM #

OMG so awesome!

• Camilla (@Gamolie) March 2, 2012 at 5:59 PM #

I’d be tempted to get it and bring it to the next 100 Monkeys concert, but I’m not sure when I’ll be going again. But it’s something to keep in mind…

6. Brianna March 2, 2012 at 5:09 PM #

The pony shirt is too cute! Good Idea with the crab thing. He’s too cute. Freckles and A adorable as always!!

7. monkeyjunkiegirl March 2, 2012 at 8:47 PM #

She’s adorable Shan, of course you already knew that! I love her chair and glad to see she is enjoying it as well! She definitely could win America’s Next Top Baby Model (idk if that show exists but it should) 🙂

• shannonsutherland March 2, 2012 at 9:13 PM #

LOL I wish that show existed!

• monkeyjunkiegirl March 2, 2012 at 9:18 PM #

that would be so awesome! I love the real show and love when they do the marathons of it. I’d definitely watch the baby show more, and Princess A would be a winner! she smiles for the camera so cute, can’t help but smile every time I see her face. Keep up the good job on being a super mom. (I bet the Husband could write you in as a character 🙂 )

8. Star March 2, 2012 at 9:05 PM #

That’s adorable!
    Ian smiles all day long, until I take out my camera…

• shannonsutherland March 2, 2012 at 9:12 PM #

Princess A used to be like that until I started singing and dancing behind the camera!