HUGS!!!!

This week Princess A has mastered the hug. Today when I got back from my mommy alone time day she crawled to me and gave me a really big hug around my neck. She also gave me a hug before bedtime and then bit my neck. Still working on the biting but I guess that’s what you get when you make an actor from a popular vampire franchise your daughter’s godfather. She was so cute when she hugged and bit me I couldn’t help but smile like the panda mom above. I need to work on the biting issue but today I just enjoyed the hug!I am so happy with her development and progress. Today when I was changing her diaper or more accurately doing the diaper wrestle with her I realized she isn’t really a baby anymore she is a little person. I looked at the changing table and couldn’t believe that now she is so long her legs hang off the end of it. But even though I am proud of her growth into a little person and cherish every moment I have to say I am excited for when we can cuddle without her biting or hitting me!

Stay Glamrous,

images via geekgirl.com

Tags: , , ,

14 Responses to “HUGS!!!!”

1. Amélie March 2, 2012 at 10:43 AM #

Kids grow up so fast!! Almost 1 year!! She becomes a pretty little girl. 🙂

2. Nadine March 2, 2012 at 10:58 AM #

It’s amazing how quickly children grow up. But I think it is nice to see how they learn something new every day.

3. Celeste Musso March 2, 2012 at 11:19 AM #

aww!! that’s lovely!! ♥
    I need a hug today!! i’m sad… =( but i think “everything is gonna be alright” and the sadness disappears. =)

• shannonsutherland March 2, 2012 at 12:51 PM #

Princess A is sending you a hug in her thoughts 🙂

• Celeste Musso March 2, 2012 at 5:41 PM #

aaaw! Thank you so much,Princess A!! ^.^

4. luvkiss1973 March 2, 2012 at 11:33 AM #

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww thats sweet and yea the biting i woud blame on Uncle J too just because you can, I love when they get the hugs going lol

5. jacquirose88 March 2, 2012 at 12:26 PM #

I remember those same moments. The first time my son (who is almost three) gave me a hug and the first time he gave me a kiss. The moment when you realize that they are not a little baby any more is such a defining moment or at least for me it was. It is amazing, motherhood is the greatest gift I have received.

6. Wendy March 2, 2012 at 12:49 PM #

This is so cute. I remember those hugs. Unfortunately my kids now think its uncool to hug!! They definitely grow up too fast.

7. hobee1971 March 2, 2012 at 3:36 PM #

We’re getting ready to get hit by massive storms, but I wanted to let you know that the biting will stop. She’s not quite old enough to have empathy yet. Soon she will start understanding that the same things that hurt her, also hurt you, she will stop. Just make sure you are firm and calm when she does it, but do let her know she’s hurt you. Have a great day!

• shannonsutherland March 2, 2012 at 5:15 PM #

Thanks!!!! I hope the storm isn’t too bad!

• hobee1971 March 2, 2012 at 7:51 PM #

For me, everything was fine, my family is safe and no damage. I was a wreck until everybody was accounted for though.

8. Brianna March 2, 2012 at 5:06 PM #

That is too cute! Maybe you should tell said godfather to teach her not to do that, he’s only pretending. 😉 I loved when my girls started hugging, they love to cuddle with me.