PRINCESS A’S OUTFIT OF THE DAY!

Princess A is a HAM! She loves to make faces at people as they walk by. Yesterday she really wanted attention and made some crazy faces and sounds. Freckles kept giving her the dog stink eye, but it worked. She got tons of attention and I got tons of funny pictures!Here is a better view of her in her cute shirt. I just love yellow on Princess A!

Shirt- (Gift) Gap

Pants- (Gift) Carter’s

Tags: , , , ,

9 Responses to “PRINCESS A’S OUTFIT OF THE DAY!”

1. Nadine March 1, 2012 at 10:30 AM #

Those pics are so cute… and some are also really hilarious. I love them!

• shannonsutherland March 1, 2012 at 10:40 AM #

Thanks Nadine. I was so proud that I finally got pictures of some of her funny faces!!!!!

• Nadine March 1, 2012 at 11:00 AM #

It stands to reason that you´re proud because there aren´t many chances to get such awesome pics. They´re real curiosities. I hope you´ll get the chance to take some more pics like those. 🙂

2. Vicki March 1, 2012 at 10:46 AM #

Lots of smiley pictures of Princess A today! 🙂 and I love the material Carter’s uses for all their clothes – got plenty of their items at my shower!

• shannonsutherland March 1, 2012 at 11:05 AM #

I love Carter’s!!!!! Their clothes are cheap. comfy, and cute!!!!!! They also run true to size.

3. Megan D (@md2994) March 1, 2012 at 12:20 PM #

A whole post devoted just to her facial expressions. I LOVE IT!!! Thank you for sharing and Thank you Princess A for the bit of sunshine you bring each day.

4. Megan D (@md2994) March 1, 2012 at 12:22 PM #

I forgot to also add, the look that Freckles is giving you in the center is classic. If only we could know what our pets are trying to tell us. Wait, maybe we don’t REALLY want to know.

• shannonsutherland March 1, 2012 at 6:01 PM #

I don’t want to know what he thinks… he knows all my secrets and sees me at my worst lol

5. Maris March 1, 2012 at 2:06 PM #

I love her facial expressions! She looks so happy!