UNCLE J WILL BE A GREAT FATHER!

Superfan Romina made and sent this collage to me. I love it. It says, “You will be an excellent father” and I agree J is an awesome godfather and will be a great father. Can’t wait for our kids to play!

image via Superfan Romina

Tags: ,

25 Responses to “UNCLE J WILL BE A GREAT FATHER!”

1. Mary Cate February 25, 2012 at 4:34 PM #

Couldn’t agree more! I am SO happy for him and Sheila!

2. luvkiss1973 February 25, 2012 at 4:38 PM #

I can’t wait to see them play together either lol. He will be a great dad and I wish him all the luck in the world. It’s not an easy job being a parent it is Shannon??? But you are doing an amazing job.

• shannonsutherland February 25, 2012 at 5:20 PM #

No it’s not easy but I am the first in my group of friends which made it especially hard!

• luvkiss1973 February 25, 2012 at 5:35 PM #

yea but not u gonna be able to give good advice and that’s all that matter

• Mandy February 26, 2012 at 2:53 AM #

someone always has to be first. enjoy being the one that can offer advise and an understanding shoulder to lean on.

3. Amélie February 25, 2012 at 4:39 PM #

I think so he will be a great father. He is awesome with kids.
    And Amelia will have a play mate!! 🙂

4. Jess February 25, 2012 at 4:45 PM #

I was lucky enough to get to meet him this past year and told him he would be an amazing father someday. I’d love to claim I’m psychic but I think I just had awesome timing with my comment lol. I told him how much part of me wanted to bring my son with me, they share some dance moves, but, being a single mom, I needed a night out! That is going to be one lucky, spoiled with love, little monkey!

• shannonsutherland February 25, 2012 at 5:19 PM #

True! I am glad you met him!!! Make sure to take those mommy’s nights out because they are very important!!!!!

• Jess February 26, 2012 at 11:00 AM #

I love my nights out, I hardly get them, maybe one every few months! So they are greatly appreciated. That was one of the best I’ve had in awhile. My little guy is 3 which means I need breaks lol. He’s amazing and mostly a great kid so I can’t complain too much. I’m pretty lucky.

5. sarah perry (@sarahperry29) February 25, 2012 at 4:46 PM #

I WISH JACKSON AND SHEILA LOTS OF LOVE AND BEST WISHES,WELCOME TO THE FUN WORLD OF POOP PEE AND PUKE THEY WILL MAKE AMAZING PARENTS X X

• shannonsutherland February 25, 2012 at 5:18 PM #

LOL I love that your are welcoming them to the world of Poop Pee and Puke lol… I cam up with the website and didn’t think of that!

6. céline February 25, 2012 at 4:52 PM #

I wish to Jackson all the happiness the world. I’m sure he shoed a very very good dad. Still all my congratulations to the happy parents.

7. Mandie Watkins February 25, 2012 at 5:04 PM #

How exciting for them! Mine is due in July so I know what it is like. 🙂

8. Sally February 25, 2012 at 5:12 PM #

That is awesome. I them much love and happiness as they embark on the journey known as parenthood.

9. Felicia Palmer February 25, 2012 at 5:26 PM #

Oh WOW THAT IS BRILLIANT!! I’m so happy for him and Sheila and they are both going to be awesome parents! This has made my day! If I sent a baby boomerang to you for the bubba can you please pass it to them for me darlin? Woooohoooooo!!!!

• shannonsutherland February 25, 2012 at 6:57 PM #

Yes, I could give them the boomerang. Princess A loves her so much I wouldn’t want their child to miss out on it.

10. Wendy February 25, 2012 at 5:37 PM #

I just know that Jackson will be an excellent father. And I hope and pray that both he and Sheila will be left in peace to adjust to life and enjoy those first few weeks with their new baby without intrusion from fans and the paparazzi.
    I’m really happy for both of them. 🙂

11. Star February 25, 2012 at 6:50 PM #

That is the sweetest thing.
    You can tell he loves kids, just the way he looks @ Princess A…
    Now, you’ve got to talk them into doing a children’s album!
    That’d be totally awesomesauce!

12. Andie February 25, 2012 at 8:22 PM #

I think him and Sheila will be great parents and that’s gonna be one beautiful little baby! 🙂

13. Jenn February 25, 2012 at 9:52 PM #

Just based on pictures you posted of him with Amelia and ones of him and Sharky…he is going to be an EXCELLENT father. I am very happy for both of them…and wish Sheila a safe pregnancy.

14. Romi February 25, 2012 at 10:32 PM #

Thank Shan for uploading my collage! with love from Argentina! : D

15. Nadine February 26, 2012 at 4:50 AM #

There´s no doubt about it!
    Next Monkey – Generation on the way!!! 🙂

16. lilmonkey February 26, 2012 at 5:52 PM #

i am SO happy for them 🙂 they will be amazing parents!

oh and shannon ur an amazing mom by the way 😀