PRINCESS A’S OUTFIT OF THE DAY

I love zebras and when I saw this outfit I was like “I wish there were pink zebras”.  I got this outfit anyway because it is glam but comfortable for naps and playtime! The quality on this picture isn’t great but I wanted to post it anyway because you can see her front teeth in it which she rarely shows off. Happy Saturday!

Top- 77kids $14.50

Pants- 77kids $14.50

Socks- Little Missmatched (Gift from Aunt Stacey)

Tags: , , ,

10 Responses to “PRINCESS A’S OUTFIT OF THE DAY”

1. Maris February 25, 2012 at 9:06 AM #

Cute as always! I wish there were pink zebras too! Lets go to the zoo and bring the spray paint. Can we paint some monkeys as well?

Happy Saturday Shannon… And my favorite Princess A.
    (ps, did you know that the queen of Holland has three grandchildren that are a Princess A?
    Amalia, Alexia and Ariane. Just a little random fact.)

• shannonsutherland February 25, 2012 at 10:22 AM #

Thanks Maris… I did not know that! So cool. I would love a pink monkey as well!

2. Star February 25, 2012 at 9:12 AM #

Shannon, she’s so adorable! I just wanna squeeze her… I love her smile, its very infectious…

• shannonsutherland February 25, 2012 at 10:23 AM #

Thanks! I know whenever I have a bad day I just look at her and she makes me smile!

3. Megan D (@md2994) February 25, 2012 at 9:55 AM #

Star put it best. Princess A’s smile is infectious. I think that is the main reason I look forward to these posts. It just sets, or in some cases resets, the day

4. Amélie February 25, 2012 at 1:17 PM #

She is so cute as always. I like her zebra outfit!!

5. luvkiss1973 February 25, 2012 at 4:17 PM #

That look on her face is just priceless. The outfit is awesome as always.

6. Mary Cate February 25, 2012 at 4:32 PM #

Just gotta say it again. She is so adorable. Makes me smile every day. Thank you again for sharing Shannon!

7. Mandy February 26, 2012 at 2:57 AM #

Princess A, you have a beautiful smile… you should really show off all those teeth some more.