THIS IS HOW WE ROLL

Yesterday I talked about how I feel bad for Freckles because he gets less attention now. So the last thing I want to do is leave him home when we have to run errands. So I just hide him… Can you find my 35 pound dog?He’s in the bottom storage part of the stroller under his favorite fleece owl blanket. He is so good at being quiet and not moving when we are in stores. It makes the stroller really heavy and hard to push but I don’t mind!Since Freckles takes up all the space in the storage part of my stroller I bought this fab shopping bag. I love the pink deer on the bottom right corner!!! So if you see me in a store don’t let anyone know our secret!

Shopping Bag- $15 Ricky’s

Owl Blanket- $18 Zutano

Stroller- Uppa Baby (Gift from Grandma Haber)

Tags: , , , , , , , ,

8 Responses to “THIS IS HOW WE ROLL”

1. Nadine February 22, 2012 at 1:42 PM #

Lol! I couldn´t do that with Lisa… she´s not good at being quiet and not moving. Aside from that Jaden don´t need a stroller anymore… 😉

2. Brandi February 22, 2012 at 1:44 PM #

Wish my dog would be that quite (she barks at everyone and everything)so we could take her places with us.She only weighs 15 pounds so she could fit in a big bag.

3. luvkiss1973 February 22, 2012 at 3:18 PM #

That’s too freaking adorable. I love it. If I ever saw ya, I wouldn’t say a word. Nothing at all.

4. Mandy February 22, 2012 at 10:07 PM #

Peek-a-boo I see you! Love that you take Freckles along for the ride.

• shannonsutherland February 22, 2012 at 10:31 PM #

thanks… we rarely get caught because he is a good boy 🙂

5. Cupcake February 23, 2012 at 5:38 PM #

That’s such a cute pic of Freckles! I wish I could do that with my dog! But she weighs more that twice as much as Freckles, and I don’t own a stroller.

• shannonsutherland February 23, 2012 at 7:15 PM #