PRINCESS A’S OUTFIT OF THE DAY!

This is the first picture I took of Princess A with my new camera and also my favorite! It’s a very subtle difference but the images seem to come out clearer. For this photo shoot she is wearing a fun tutu dress that again should come in adult sizes because I could totally rock this!But I guess I will have to leave the tutus for the royalty in the household. People often ask me what a baby model does all day. Well, Princess A spends a lot of time reading books. Sometimes she even eats them. Here she is with her favorite book Olivia. She likes this book so much her birthday party is Olivia themed!Here new favorite book is The Little Prince which was a gift from Superfan Cecile. Thank you!!!! Books make Princess A so happy that we usually find her sitting on a mound of them because she loves to climb our bookcase to retrieve new ones. Her favorite books are board touchy feely books.

After she has exercised her mind it is time for a physical workout. Her favorite thing to do is cruise while holding onto the couch. I don’t know what I will do when she is walking!Then it’s time to pester poor Freckles! Princess A thinks his cage belongs to her. Freckles is a good big brother so he let’s her have the crate.Shortly after she realizes she isn’t happy because what she really wants is to be in the crate with Freckles.So she takes her favorite dog bone and starts to chase Freckles. But it is kind of hard to get out… little known fact. While tutus are fabulous it is difficult to exit a dog crate in one.

Tutu Dress- Popatu (Gift from Aunt Stacey and Grandma)

Little Prince Book- Gift from Superfan Cecile

Tags: , , , ,

11 Responses to “PRINCESS A’S OUTFIT OF THE DAY!”

1. Amélie February 21, 2012 at 9:02 AM #

Aww.. She’s so cute!! I love her tutu dress. 🙂
    She is a big reader. I like “The little prince” it was one of my favorite books when I was a kid.
    The pics with Freckles make me laugh. She seems to have a lot of fun with him!!

2. Camilla De Fabiis February 21, 2012 at 10:00 AM #

The picture of her in the cage looking out at Freckles is probably one of my favorite pictures of her ever. You can read so much in that face <3

3. Megan D (@md2994) February 21, 2012 at 10:19 AM #

Princess A,
    I happen to like the books with extra things to do like scratch and sniff, touch, etc too even though I’m a little too old for them. THAT is why my niece got ALL SORTS of them, including your dog one, from me for each special occasion. I enjoyed reading them with her. That’s not to say she didn’t get some of the other ‘classic’ books from me as well. I have given her so many books since she was born that one of her Christmas gifts this year was a bigger bookshelf. KEEP that excitement for books!!
    Megan

Shannon, I look forward to the updates and love the stories that come with the pictures. Thank you for the time you take.

• shannonsutherland February 21, 2012 at 11:48 AM #

Thanks Megan… we might need to get her a new bookcase soon because her books have invaded our bookcase!!!

• Megan D (@md2994) February 21, 2012 at 1:42 PM #

TOO many books is a WONDERFUL problem to have. While I am not teaching now, I did for awhile and that is just part of the reason My Little Booger (niece) gets books all the time. She is now learning to read in Kindergarten and loves it.

4. Karen Dent February 21, 2012 at 11:57 AM #

Your little Princess reminds me a lot of my little Princess. Must be those March babies. My Princess will be 10 on March 13. She loved books (still does), sitting in the dog crate, loved posing for the camera (again still does) and had the same rolls on her legs! Very cute! I love that tutu dress!

• shannonsutherland February 21, 2012 at 12:10 PM #

march babies are the best. My due date was March 13th lol!

5. céline February 21, 2012 at 1:45 PM #

Princess A is so cute.
    Thanks for this pictures.

6. Cécile February 22, 2012 at 1:35 PM #

This dress is pure magic, too many beautiful colors, too much rustling … I like it
    It’s weird to see her with the book in the hands … as if, I don’t know, but I can’t realize that is the one I sent ! while I know it’s him ! strange sensation. lol
    Glad he pleases and thank you for sharing
    you’re great

• shannonsutherland February 22, 2012 at 2:28 PM #

She loves the book… I just have to take it from her sometimes so she doesn’t rip the pages and eat them lol