LOST CLOTHES

The first time I went to Scotland to visit Ben my bags got lost on the flight over. It took two days to get my luggage back. Ben was nice enough to let me borrow some of his clothes but this was before Ben was a fabulous musician so he did not have anything pink for me to wear. It was interesting wearing brown clothes for two days but I have to say I think I look better in bright colors. I wish I could tell you where these clothes are from but I doubt even Ben knows!

Tags: , , ,

12 Responses to “LOST CLOTHES”

1. Sally February 20, 2012 at 11:07 AM #

You & Ben are kicking it old clothes. Personally I really dig the shirt you’re wearing, but quite honestly I think Ben needs a new pair of flip flops.

• shannonsutherland February 20, 2012 at 1:34 PM #

Yes.. he used to always wear old flip flops in Scotland which is weird because Scotland is so cold! I like the shirt too it is just not something I would normally buy.

2. Lisanne Allard February 20, 2012 at 12:22 PM #

I think he already got a new pair…. At a 100 monkeys show (I can’t remember which one), did he had PINK flip flops ?

• Brandi February 21, 2012 at 12:02 AM #

He had pink ones with sparkly straps at the show in B-Ham alabama

• shannonsutherland February 21, 2012 at 12:28 AM #

yes, NOW he has pink but that is only because he is copying me… lol. He said when he got the sparkly pink strap because it reminded him of me.

3. Nadine February 20, 2012 at 12:33 PM #

Something like that happened to me too… but I never got my clothes back. 🙁 I gotta say you look kinda glam… even in Ben´s clothes. 🙂

• shannonsutherland February 20, 2012 at 1:33 PM #

my sunglasses helped… that sucks you never got your clothes back!

4. Cécile February 20, 2012 at 1:03 PM #

this post has me laughing fair and I confess that is not easy things at the moment so thank you.
    I imagine you groaning as well what you had nothing to get dressed.
    To see your face, you seem so happy … You irradiated of joy to be in clothes of Ben!

• shannonsutherland February 20, 2012 at 1:33 PM #

well it was fun to walk in someone else’s clothes for a couple of days

5. Kym February 20, 2012 at 1:15 PM #

Oh my my my … This is the most adorable thing ever!
    You guys always look so comfortable together, such true friends =) beautiful <3

6. luvkiss1973 February 20, 2012 at 2:36 PM #

I love that shirt you are wearing. The khaki’s work for me too lol but now poor Ben needs something to make that sure work. I love your friendship. It’s totally awesome. I’m still totally jealz. LOL

7. Andie February 20, 2012 at 3:26 PM #

I really like the shirt, it’s definitely something I’d wear, lol. Actually, I think I have a shirt that’s kinda like that except it’s sleeveless with really soft, almost velvety material and it ties up the front.

Whether it’s something you’d usually wear or not, you totally work it, lol.