C IS FOR COOKIE

Princess A loves the song “C is for Cookie” by Cookie Monster especially if I sing it in a really low voice. So when The Husband Aaron bought me this watch for Valentine’s day I was beyond thrilled. It is hard to tell from this picture but it is also a snap on watch. LOVES IT!I picked out a fun outfit to go with the watch and then when I saw this Volkswagen Bug I had to take a picture in front of it!Princess A stop giving me the stink eye!!!! Mommy can model too!

Shirt- $14.94 Old Navy

Pants- Gap (Gift)

Watch- Urban Outfitters (Gift from the Husband)

Yo Gabba Gabba Foofa Shoes- Vans (Gift from the Husband)

Sunglasses- $14 Urban Outfitters

Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

6 Responses to “C IS FOR COOKIE”

1. Laura February 20, 2012 at 5:00 PM #

I love that watch! I have a Mickey Mouse watch that I wore forever until I switched from wearing gold to silver. Need to find another fun watch.

Your husband is awesome. Great gifts, funny and a Grad School Professor at a great University. And you guys made a beautiful baby. He’s a keeper!

Oh yeah, and those shoes are in line for being my favorite, right behind the bowling shoes. I’ve wanted bowling shoes since I was a kid. Someday I will procure a pair.

• shannonsutherland February 20, 2012 at 7:35 PM #

Yes the hubby is awesome! I always wanted a pair of bowling shoes and couldn’t find any I liked until I accidentely forgot to return my shoes at a local bowling alley lol

2. Andie February 20, 2012 at 5:08 PM #

Oh my gosh, I want the Cookie Monster watch! And Princess A’s hat! =D

3. Camilla De Fabiis February 20, 2012 at 6:18 PM #

As much as I love the Cookie Monster watch, I really really love the shoes!

4. Mandy February 22, 2012 at 10:22 PM #

I love that you said you picked out an outfit to match the watch! And how ironic that Lily is watching yo gabba gabba as I type this. Love the outfit!

• shannonsutherland February 22, 2012 at 10:30 PM #

Thanks!!!!!! I LOVE Yo Gabba Gabba as well. princess A LOVES the super music friend show!