PRINCESS A’S OUTFIT OF THE DAY!

Princess A is going through this hilarious stage where she is clingy and independent at the same time.  She will crawl really fast away from me and then when she gets away she starts crying and crawls back to me. Last week she slammed her bedroom door shut on me and then when she realized she couldn’t get back to me she started to cry.Yesterday was one of those days. When her music teacher so much as touched her she cried and hugged me. Can you see her small tear?Then she wanted nothing to do with me and gave me the cold shoulder.Then she was sad because she couldn’t figure out how to play the instrument (I forgot the name of these things) but she didn’t want my help.When she figured it out she was so happy and wanted to show me her new skills.Then of course she was so proud of herself that she felt too cool to model her outfit. Finally she stood still for a split second!

Matching Dress and Pants- Gap (gift from Aunt Stacey)

Tags: , ,

11 Responses to “PRINCESS A’S OUTFIT OF THE DAY!”

1. Dijana February 18, 2012 at 8:52 AM #

PINK! Pink is beautiful, always and forever 🙂

2. Megan D (@md2994) February 18, 2012 at 9:41 AM #

Her facial expressions in each picture tell the whole story as well.

And are the instruments called Castanets? or am I thinking of something else too?

3. scoobylady February 18, 2012 at 11:20 AM #

Lol, this reminds me of the stages I went through with my younger siblings and nephews 🙂

4. Wendy February 18, 2012 at 11:47 AM #

I remember that clingy/independant stage, it was quite amusing sometimes. They would disappear, then a little face would peep around the corner ‘Yep, Mom is still there!!’ and then they would disappear again. LOL

5. luvkiss1973 February 18, 2012 at 1:24 PM #

She’s just adorable darlin. I love that outfit and yea i remember those stages. They will grow out soon enough.

6. Mary Cate February 18, 2012 at 4:18 PM #

I remember when I was babysitting my one of my cousins. He was about 3 at the time. We kind of have a special bond because we were in a car accident together when he was just an infant and I saved him by throwing myself over the car seat and taking the brunt of the impact. The paramedic told me that if I hadn’t done that, he would have been thrown from the car, even though he was strapped in properly. So I was out of commission for a while with my injuries, but it was worth it knowing that little Rob was ok. Anyway, on this one particular day, I met him and his parents a church. When Mass was over, he wanted to go in the car with me but I didn’t have a car seat so he had to go with his parents. He threw a fit! He started screaming and crying. When we arrived back at my parent’s house, he got out of the car and ran over to me and threw his little arms around me and refused to let go. It was embarrassing for me since his parents were standing right there and he didn’t want anything to do with them. He just wanted me. Luckily his parents were understanding about it. Today Rob is almost 24 years old and getting a hug from him is pretty rare. So enjoy the clingy moments because they will be gone all too soon. 🙂

• shannonsutherland February 18, 2012 at 5:44 PM #

what a story mary. Yes, that’s what my husband tells me is to enjoy the clingy because soon she will be a teenager that is too cool for us.

7. monkeyjunkiegirl February 28, 2012 at 11:17 PM #

Her adorable little head! the one with the back of her head giving you “the cold shoulder” is just too cute! I also love the outfit! totes glam!

• shannonsutherland February 28, 2012 at 11:37 PM #

Thanks!!!!

• Lara February 28, 2012 at 11:43 PM #

They don’t stay little long and it’s good you have so many pictures of her! I love how she smiles to the camera.