PRINCESS A’S OUTFIT OF THE DAY!

I have always loved the Muppets but their recent movie made me love them even more. That’s why when I got this hoodie and t-shirt set from Target I was thrilled. I think Princess A knows how cool this hoodie is because she is very serious while wearing it.I also love these socks!Here’s Princess A again showing us what we can’t have… a fabulous Muppet hoodie. This is seriously one of those instances that isn’t fair because I wish they made this in my size! Whenever Princess A wears this she gets tons of compliments and everyone asks if they can get it in a bigger size and I sadly say no. Target, if your listening please make this hoodie in adult sizes!

T-shirt and Hoodie Set- Target (Gift)

Pants- $15.50 Zutano

Socks- $10 Baby Legs (comes in a 3 pack)

Tags: , , ,

6 Responses to “PRINCESS A’S OUTFIT OF THE DAY!”

1. Lisanne Allard February 15, 2012 at 9:38 AM #

The Muppets are so cool! I would definitely buy a hoodie like that if they made it adult size! My fav muppet is Miss Piggy!!! She’s so fabulous, like you and Princess A!

2. Camilla February 15, 2012 at 10:05 AM #

I am so in love with this outfit. I’ve tried getting the hoodie at Target but they never have it in my daughter’s size. We even had Muppet stuff at our wedding, we’ve been in love with them for so long. She looks absolutely adorable, and I love the socks!

• shannonsutherland February 15, 2012 at 1:41 PM #

Thanks… what muppet stuff did you have at your wedding???

3. Vicki February 15, 2012 at 10:14 AM #

I love the muppets – and I saw the movie, but of course preferred the originals. We also got muppets-themed clothes from target for our little one – set of Animal onesies 🙂 I love her little hoodie and wish it came w/blue trim too!

4. Nadine February 15, 2012 at 10:15 AM #

I´d wear the hoodie too… it´s really cool!

5. luvkiss1973 February 15, 2012 at 12:41 PM #