PRINCESS A’S OUTFIT OF THE DAY!

I love Disney movies and I can’t wait to take Princess A to Disney world when she is older! That’s why when I got this Snow White t-shirt in the mail from my sister Stacey and Mom I was so happy. Thanks guys! I also LOVE Princess A’s expression here. It’s like she’s saying, “Yeah I know I’m cute”Here’s a close-up of the shirt!

T-Shirt- Old Navy (Gift from Aunt Stacey and Grandma)

Pants- 77 Kids (Gift)

Socks- Trumpette (Gift)

Tags: , , , ,

12 Responses to “PRINCESS A’S OUTFIT OF THE DAY!”

1. Kelli Linowski February 13, 2012 at 8:38 AM #

I agree, she totally knows that she is adorable!! I love how happy she always is!
    Love the rockin pants today!
    Get it girl!

2. Karen Dent February 13, 2012 at 8:38 AM #

She is such a pretty girl! I also love her socks! How do you get her to keep them on? My kids hated socks, although that might be genetic since I do to. My 8 yr old son still takes his socks off as soon as he walks in the door.

• shannonsutherland February 13, 2012 at 9:23 AM #

She takes them off most of the time. She loves cameras so much that when I am taking her picture she is too distracted to take her socks of lol.

3. Star February 13, 2012 at 8:39 AM #

Truly being the Princess she is!

4. Megan D (@md2994) February 13, 2012 at 9:00 AM #

She has such an expressive face. She says so much without saying anything.

5. Wendy February 13, 2012 at 10:10 AM #

Love her little t-shirt today. 🙂 Disney clothing was a great favourite when my kids were small. My daughter was always picking something new off the rails when we went out shopping!
    Disney World is great for kids, but definitely wait until Princess A is older. It will be too overwhelming for her and you’ll just end up feeling totally stressed.

6. Vicki February 13, 2012 at 11:23 AM #

My parents took me to Disney World as my “kindergarten” graduation present – good time to go – was able to go on most of the rides, totally enjoyed getting pictures w/all the characters etc. in fact, cinderella waved at me during the light parade which sparked a lifetime love of cinderella – including using it as my wedding theme. also went after 8th grade graduation and for that we did more things at epcot and the tours about how the cartoons are made and the food around the world etc etc… haven’t been back since though 🙁 we already started getting some disney clothes for our little guy 🙂

• shannonsutherland February 13, 2012 at 1:29 PM #

Cool!!! We have been wondering when the best time is to take princess A. We know we want her to be at least 3 but maybe kindergarten age is even better!

7. luvkiss1973 February 13, 2012 at 4:27 PM #

My daughter’s 2nd Halloween, she went as snow white, with the official dress from disney store and everything. Wig included (i don’t rec wigs for young kids every) but we lived in a trailer park and i swear to you, they thought she was so adorable and me being the mean mom that I am, I had her carrying her candy in a bucket of course and when she kept swinging around in circles cause it was so full, I didn’t help her at first, I had to take a pic and then I took the bucket from her. I think she got so much candy that year that we ended up sharing with all the adults around us. But she was totes adorbs, as of course Princess A is in this shirt. I love Snow White. But my fave Princess has always been Ariel. I wanted to be a mermaid soooooooooooo bad. Keep on being cute Princess A. At what age do you wanna take her??? When shes not going to scream at seeing grown adults dressed up. So if she still has stranger anxiety, wait!!! Trust me, I know these things. My oldest son still hates me for taking him to see a 6 ft tall easter bunny.

8. Mandy February 14, 2012 at 2:12 AM #

Love it and princess A’s expression in the first picture.

I think 3-5 is probably a good age to head to disney as long as you don’t want to ride all the rides, or have enough people to watch the kids while you play.

9. Ann-K February 14, 2012 at 3:49 PM #

Princess A’s expression is just adorable. She totally knows that she’s great! 😉

I love the Tee…
    Lillian looks great in Red, I wish I could’ve bought this for her.