JACKSON RATHBONE TEACHES PRINCESS A!!!!

First I would say thank you to everyone who helped me get 1,000 twitter followers. You are so amazing. So here are the pics I promised…

When we were in LA Princess A got the chance to listen to Uncle J play the piano. She has heard an electric piano before but never the real thing. At first she was scared and watched from afar.Then she got over her fear and decided she wanted to play as well.So Uncle J let her play the piano.Princess A did a really good job and her skills were better than Uncle J’s… at least that’s what I thought and even though I am her mom I am not biased!This is my favorite picture. Maybe when Princess A is older they will form a piano band called “Cowboy Boots and Tutus”.

Tags: , ,

27 Responses to “JACKSON RATHBONE TEACHES PRINCESS A!!!!”

1. Dijana February 12, 2012 at 10:35 AM #

I love the band name ‘Cowboy Boots and Tutus’. In fact, I’m volunteering from now to play the triangle! (That says A LOT about my musical abilities).
    On another note, I hope you’re feeling better 🙂 Take care and keep rockin’!

2. mrswhyne February 12, 2012 at 10:37 AM #

Those are amazing pictures! Thanks for sharing. I love the one of them from behind, but i thing my fave has got to be her legs! My daughter had rolls when she was a baby and I called her Pudge the Fish. I miss those rolls 🙁

3. Brianna February 12, 2012 at 10:41 AM #

AWWWW….That was so adorable. I think my favorite one was when she was holding his leg and watching him play. They just looked so darn cute together. The one you got from behind was also really cute. Thank you for sharing those pictures.

4. Laurie February 12, 2012 at 10:43 AM #

These pics are so adorable. Thank you for sharing them with us all “)

5. Laurie February 12, 2012 at 10:44 AM #

sorry was supposed to be a smiley face 🙂

6. Amélie February 12, 2012 at 10:44 AM #

Thank you for this beautiful pics. Congratulations for your 1,000 followers!! 🙂

The last pic is so cute. I love it!!

I’m sure she will be a great pianist later.

7. céline February 12, 2012 at 10:49 AM #

Thanks Shannon for this pics.
    They are Beautiful.
    Princess A has the area to be careful that her godfather said her.
    my favorite is the second last. The regars they launch says a lot about the piano lesson.

8. scoobylady February 12, 2012 at 10:52 AM #

The last picture is my favorite too, they look so adorable together and “Cowboy boots and Tutus” sounds like an awesome name for a band and I’m sure Princess A will steal the spotlight everytime 🙂

9. Laura (@Laura_STL) February 12, 2012 at 10:56 AM #

This is way too cute. I love the tutu, ruffly socks and her sweet little baby legs! Princess A is lucky to have such talented godfathers so she can grow up surrounded by music. These are wonderful pictures, Shannon. You can see the affection from both sides. Thanks for sharing them with us.

10. Jamie Anderson February 12, 2012 at 10:59 AM #

Lovin it. Music is so important. A is lucky to have such a talented family.

11. Karen Dent February 12, 2012 at 11:05 AM #

Great pics! Thanks for sharing. I agree with the previous comment about the rolls on Princess A’s legs. My daughter had rolls of top of her rolls, I miss those baby days. As for the band…I would pay to go see that!

12. Kristy February 12, 2012 at 11:15 AM #

Thanks Shannon for the wonderful pictures! You can tell Jay loves and adores Princess A a lot! Just love her lil tutu 😉

13. Antonella Astorri February 12, 2012 at 11:27 AM #

These pictures are absolutely wonderful and so sweet. Jackson and Princess A are always so adorable. I love all these pics and I love the band name “Cowboy Boots and Tutus”!!
    Thank you for sharing these beautiful pics, Shannon! 🙂 Congratulations for your 1,000 followers!

14. Nadine February 12, 2012 at 11:30 AM #

“Cowboy Boots and Tutus”…I love it! 🙂

15. Cécile February 12, 2012 at 11:53 AM #

Congratulations for your 1.000 followers! Thank you to you for all the time you devoted us.
    Lovely moment of complicity between Princess and her godfather … very touching, very sweetness in their attitude, their eyes!

16. Kelli Linowski February 12, 2012 at 12:25 PM #

Thank you for sharing! I absolutely love the pictures, to win a child’s heart takes honest love and clearly that is what we have here..
    Love seeing pictures of your beautiful daughter with her handsome godfather! Don’t know which one is the luckier of the two!

17. AURELIE February 12, 2012 at 12:45 PM #

lovely, my favorite is the 4th

18. Mary Cate February 12, 2012 at 1:01 PM #

OMG! Thank you for sharing these. So adorable! I love you technique. Picture 4 is my favourite. I love the way they are looking at each other. Such precious moments.

19. hobee1971 February 12, 2012 at 2:23 PM #

This is great. This is something she will love hearing about in the future. She’s one lucky little girl with all the amazingly talented people she has in her life. You’re a great mom to make sure that she gets the opportunity now to see all the wonderful people. Great job!

20. luvkiss1973 February 12, 2012 at 3:30 PM #

Adorable as always, I cannot wait til she plays. Cowboy Boots and Tutu’s would def be a band that I would pay money to see. Hmmmm a future plan already???? Yee haw!!!!!!!!

21. monkeyjunkiegirl February 12, 2012 at 6:13 PM #

Most adorable pictures I’ve ever seen in my life!

22. Star February 12, 2012 at 6:50 PM #

Love that picture Shannon!
    I hope you’ve framed the last one esp.
    Love the b&w w/ the shock of pink….
    So awesome

23. Felicia Palmer February 12, 2012 at 8:38 PM #

So true about a picture saying a thousand words!

24. sandi February 12, 2012 at 9:48 PM #

All pretty fab but the last two have GOT TO BE two of the cutest pics in baby pic history!!

25. Lau Cardenas February 13, 2012 at 12:05 AM #

Oh I love the Idea of the new band, I’d like to be in the back up voices wearing tutus as well… I’m so jelly of Prices A, I can bet that even older she’ll rock on that!!! Congrats Shannon and Thanks a lot for sharing with us and let us share with you!!! tons of love for you and Princess A!!!

26. @BeckyinPhilly February 13, 2012 at 11:38 AM #

Damn if that isn’t the stinking cutest thing ever! Especially the last two. Definitly frame worthy.