PRINCESS A’S OUTFIT OF THE DAY

Here’s Princess A in class being very serious about bubbles. She was so entranced by them she didn’t even realize all the bubbles on her head.Here’s a close-up… I can’t handle the cuteness!!!She always makes this face when the bubbles start. I wish I knew what she was thinking. Maybe she is really excited about the bubbles or maybe she is afraid the bubbles won’t come near her… who knows?Here’s a closeup of her cute onesie! Princess A is kind of my personal shopper. Sometimes she grabs things and puts them in her stroller and bites them. She usually breaks the items so then I am forced to buy them. So I guess you could call that personal shopping!

Socks- Popatau (Gift from Grandma and Aunt Stacey)

Onesie- $3.48 Carter’s via Target

Pants- 77 Kids (Gift)

Tags: , , , , ,

13 Responses to “PRINCESS A’S OUTFIT OF THE DAY”

1. sugar11t February 10, 2012 at 8:23 AM #

This is soo cute!!! My little one still loves the bubbles (but can do em all alone now… they grow so fast).
    I love her socks.. damn how cute! *gg* Guess I need some like that for myself!!

Lots of Love
    Tina

2. Ann-K February 10, 2012 at 8:23 AM #

I love her outfit… the pants are my fave but I also like the onesie, although I’m not a fan of pastel pink – maybe because Lilli doesn’t look good in it. 😀

Princess A’s so cute. I’d love to know what she’s thinking…

3. Sarah February 10, 2012 at 8:27 AM #

I love her sweet little ruffled socks! 🙂 Princess A, you look very pretty today! Enjoy your bubbles!

4. Mandy February 10, 2012 at 8:31 AM #

Look at all those bubbles! Gymboree bubbles? Those are our favorite for long lasting. Love the shiny pants and socks with the ruffles!

• shannonsutherland February 10, 2012 at 9:32 AM #

They are similar but from a different place… they seem to be the exact same as Gymboree so maybe they copied them!

5. Lisanne Allard February 10, 2012 at 8:37 AM #

Look at those cheeks! 🙂

6. mrswhyne February 10, 2012 at 9:16 AM #

Totally diggin the pants! My kids love bubbles but I think our dog loves them more. He will eat them till he gets so excited he pukes.

7. Amélie February 10, 2012 at 9:53 AM #

I love the bubbles!! 🙂 This outfit is sweet and her socks are so cute.

8. pj sumner February 10, 2012 at 10:20 AM #

The pants are the best! I love them! I really look forward to this segment everyday. Thank you very much for doing it.

9. céline February 10, 2012 at 12:19 PM #

Thanks Shannon for this pics. Princess A is so cute with bubbles

10. Krista Walsh February 10, 2012 at 8:35 PM #

Adorable outfit!!! I will tell you what bubbles were a lifesaver when I worked as a lead teacher in a preschool….nothing quieted down 22 two year olds quicker and made them smile than a bunch of bubbles 🙂