DATE NIGHT GLAM

Last week Grandpa babysat so we could have a a date night. We went to the new wine bar near our house. It was so fab and great to get some alone time with The Husband Aaron. I wore an Audrey Hepburn “Breakfast at Tiffany’s” shirt to honor where we got engaged… Tiffany’s. Yes, I know The Husband Aaron is super glam!!!

Shirt- $16.94 Old Navy

Tags: , , , , ,

16 Responses to “DATE NIGHT GLAM”

1. hobee1971 February 10, 2012 at 12:41 PM #

I’m a bit jealous! I love that shirt. Of course, white is a no-no for me, so I suppose I’ll just live vicariously through you!

• shannonsutherland February 10, 2012 at 12:46 PM #

why no white?

• hobee1971 February 10, 2012 at 12:53 PM #

I get a bit messy. there’s always coffee or spagetti or red wine. I love white, but it just never stays that way for more than 10 mintues with me.

• shannonsutherland February 10, 2012 at 1:41 PM #

me too but I wear it anyway. my excuse is I’m a mom… even if I get dirty at a party when my daughter isn’t there lol!

• hobee1971 February 10, 2012 at 5:41 PM #

wish I could still use that one. Once their old enough to buy alcohol, the mom excuse is pretty much used up.

2. Rebecca Crockett (@BeckyinPhilly) February 10, 2012 at 1:15 PM #

Love the shirt!!!! Wish they had it in my size tho…

3. Laura (@Laura_STL) February 10, 2012 at 4:34 PM #

Seriously freaking love Audrey Hepburn. She always seemed so beautiful and classy no matter what she was doing. She single-handedly made Vespas sexy. And then there’s this quote that I absolutely love…

“The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It’s the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she shows & the beauty of a woman only grows with passing years.”
    ― Audrey Hepburn

• shannonsutherland February 10, 2012 at 5:07 PM #

Thanks for the quote Laura… I never heard that one before!

4. luvkiss1973 February 10, 2012 at 4:36 PM #

I effling love Audrey Hepburn. I have to say that stamp you used to mail V-day card is even more epic. Katie Hepburn has always been my fave, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm I wonder why???? lol glad y’all had fun

5. Courtney February 10, 2012 at 5:25 PM #

I love the face you’re making. I call it the “you know you want me look” lol. Every couple needs a date night, especially new parents. Why not glam it up! Love it!

6. Aaron (The Husband) February 11, 2012 at 11:14 AM #

It was a very glamorous night of bed shopping and wine drinking! And you were a very lovely date. 🙂

7. Jillian February 11, 2012 at 8:09 PM #

I love love lovee that shirt, I bought one a few weeks ago and it’s absolutely one of my favorites, the have a Marilyn Monroe shirt that’s just screaming my name everyday I work.

• shannonsutherland February 11, 2012 at 8:30 PM #

I know… I want that one too!

• Jillian February 11, 2012 at 10:36 PM #

The whole entire spring line at old navy is amazing, the dresses and colors and everything, it’s amazing I bring a paycheck home!