PRINCESS A’S OUTFIT OF THE DAY!

I couldn’t get Princess A to hold still long enough to get a picture of her outfit… she just wanted to go upside down. She also refused to keep her cute socks on!!!She finally stayed still long enough to take a picture with Daddy. Sorry Hubby, I know your eyes are shut in this but I love Princess A’s side/stink eye in this picture. It is like she is saying, “DAD, stop embarrassing me with your lack of modeling skills!”.

Sorry Princess A, not everyone can be as glam as you!

Abbey Road Onesie- $19.95 Target

Pants- Carter’s (Gift)

Socks- Trumpette (Gift)

Tags: , , , ,

9 Responses to “PRINCESS A’S OUTFIT OF THE DAY!”

1. angmwe February 9, 2012 at 8:47 AM #

Love it!!

2. Laura (@Laura_STL) February 9, 2012 at 8:58 AM #

Love Princess A’s Beatles shirt and Hubby’s hat. Some guys look like dorks in hats but the hubby pulls it off with class. Great pictures. Thanks for sharing!

3. nannie6073a February 9, 2012 at 9:42 AM #

i love the beatles t-shirt also. and the way shes looking at her dad shes almost saying….and you are in the picture because ? ………….aaahhh shes so cute : ) x

4. Jamie Anderson February 9, 2012 at 10:10 AM #

Lovin it. The love and happiness radiating from princess and hubby made my day. An boy did I need it this morning. Woke up sick with a cold.

5. Megan D (@md2994) February 9, 2012 at 11:41 AM #

Love the last picture with her facial expression and your caption!! Princess A is a girl after my own heart. Shoes and socks are off as soon as I get in the door except when it’s REALLY cold.

6. Nadine February 9, 2012 at 12:05 PM #

Princess A seems to be a fan of the Beatles. 😉 Does she still like their music?
    I love the Abbey Road-Shirt.

7. Amélie February 9, 2012 at 2:35 PM #

She has good musical tastes and this t-shirt is cool!! 😉

8. Lara J February 10, 2012 at 4:29 AM #

Most adorable little smile ever! look at all those little teeth! First off LOVE the Beatles, LOVE abbey road! second, he socks that look like shoes are always adorable! and lastly, the look on her face looking at Daddy is EPIC!!!! I’ve never seen a kid give that look before like “what are you DOING?” 🙂