HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEN GRAUPNER!!!

Here is a picture of Ben Graupner taken in New York when we are around 19. He has never been a morning person and I think that is why he is giving me the stink eye… maybe he’s the one who taught Princess A the stink eye?!?! Anyway, Happy Birthday Ben!!!

Tags: , ,

25 Responses to “HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEN GRAUPNER!!!”

1. Angie February 7, 2012 at 10:23 AM #

Hahaha. That’s just like me first thing in the morning. I’d stink eye you too for breaking out a camera. *giggles*
    Happy Happy Birthday Ben G. You are awesome!

2. Lara February 7, 2012 at 10:26 AM #

This kind of reminds me of the 100 Monkeys Song “Sleeping Giants” .. haha 😉
    Happy Birthday Ben! He’s truely awesome!

3. Awesomely Awesome (@caramelsundae02) February 7, 2012 at 10:26 AM #

Awwww Happy Birthday Ben! I hope he has a wonderful day.

4. Dijana February 7, 2012 at 10:35 AM #

Well, Happy Birthday Ben! Wishing you lots of sunshine, happiness, My Little Ponies and unicorns! 🙂

5. Brianna February 7, 2012 at 10:41 AM #

That face made me laugh. Wish I had gotten that shirt I found and sent it to you to give to him for his Birthday, Oh well. Hope he has a good day today!

6. jen February 7, 2012 at 10:45 AM #

Awww too funny!!! He seriously is the best…i think he puts a smile on everyone’s face…gotta love that….happy birthday ben!!!

7. Nadine February 7, 2012 at 10:46 AM #

Happy Birthday Ben G.!

8. Sally February 7, 2012 at 10:53 AM #

Wow, Mr. Birthday Boy looks as though he is really hating life at the moment when that picture was snapped. Maybe he is neither mad at the early morning hours nor the photographer. Maybe he is dissatisfied with his choice of cereal.

• shannonsutherland February 7, 2012 at 11:38 AM #

hahaha no i think it was that I was taking a picture of him early in the morning!

9. Cécile February 7, 2012 at 12:38 PM #

I sympathize with him … pictures to be taken into breakfast, poor boy!
    You have had no pity that day! lol !
    That his day be awesome and wish him a good birthday for me!

10. luvkiss1973 February 7, 2012 at 12:49 PM #

Darlin, it is NEVER a good idea to take a pic of a boy first thing in the morning. Or a girl, just saying. However, damn but he looks young there. Did we all look that young when we were 19???? I don’t believe it for a minute. Hope he has a wonderful day and thanks for sharing sweetie.

• shannonsutherland February 7, 2012 at 1:01 PM #

Yes, I know it is not good to take pics in the morning but I like to pick on Ben… and anyway his morning is like 1pm.

• luvkiss1973 February 7, 2012 at 2:23 PM #

Is there something wrong with morning being 1pm??? Cause that’s how it works for me sometimes lol. i don’t blame ya i bet you enjoyed picking on him. He just looks like the kind of guy to get picked on lol.

11. Jenn February 7, 2012 at 12:55 PM #

Pretty much how I look in the morning…at least until I’ve had my coffee. I give him credit though…I probably would have broken the camera if someone tried to do that to me. LOL Definitely Happy Birthday to Ben!!!

12. Amélie February 7, 2012 at 1:14 PM #

This pic is so funny. He doesn’t look very awake!!
    Happy Birthday to Ben!! 🙂 Hope he has a wonderful day.

13. Lisanne Allard February 7, 2012 at 1:55 PM #

I’m looking at this picture and all I can think is: GRUMPY BEAR!

• shannonsutherland February 7, 2012 at 2:22 PM #

lol

• Lisanne Allard February 7, 2012 at 3:04 PM #

Pssstt…Don’t tell him… He’ll start liking the Care Bears AND My Little Ponies!!! 😉

14. JenUK February 7, 2012 at 3:28 PM #

He looks way better than I do in the mornings!
    Happy Birthday, Ben xx

15. Haylee February 7, 2012 at 4:25 PM #

Have a great day baby!!!! I love you! :* Happy Birthday!! Mr. Graupner is 26 today!!
    100 Monkeys is the best band ever!!
    Best Actor and Musician! 😀

Most guys usually aren’t morning people…..

16. Mandy February 7, 2012 at 6:04 PM #

February is a busy birthday month for you… our is September. Happy birthday to Ben and your sister!

(fyi you’ve corrupted me. zulily had easter baskets on sale and they had my little pony…. first thought- perfect gift for ben)

• shannonsutherland February 7, 2012 at 11:26 PM #

LOL. You should get it for him. February and March are really busy for us! I feel like every family has a busy bday month!

17. wendy February 7, 2012 at 8:35 PM #

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEN!! Creative people are allowed to be grumpy in the morning!

18. Mary Cate Longo February 7, 2012 at 9:36 PM #

I know how he feels. I’m not a morning person either. But at least he still looks cute. Me on the other hand……..pretty darn scary. LOL! 🙂

19. Lara J February 8, 2012 at 12:23 AM #

HAHA! I totally bet that’s where Princess A got it! He’s the king of stink eye in this pic! 🙂