WILL SCHMIDT IS MY BABY

Not really but he played my baby in high school. This picture was taken backstage when we were in a one-act together where I was a Manhattan mom who pushed her kid in a stroller through Central Park. Every day I am reminded of Will and this play because I walk Princess A in Central Park every day.  I love the hat Will is wearing in this picture!

Tags:

12 Responses to “WILL SCHMIDT IS MY BABY”

1. hobee1971 February 6, 2012 at 10:52 AM #

This made me smile in spite of the Monday stress going around my office today! I’m totally picturing him as a baby and it’s adorable!

• shannonsutherland February 6, 2012 at 12:06 PM #

it was funny they had to make a stroller out of a grocery store cart!

2. Amélie February 6, 2012 at 10:58 AM #

This post makes me smile! I would have loved to see that!! 🙂
    I love this hat too!!

3. Nadine February 6, 2012 at 11:27 AM #

Wish I could have seen that. 😉

4. luvkiss1973 February 6, 2012 at 1:11 PM #

I love that hat, how sweet. Glad you have great memories of your friends.

5. Lara J February 6, 2012 at 10:43 PM #

he’s so adorable in this pic!! thank you for sharing Shan!

6. Mary Cate Longo February 6, 2012 at 11:08 PM #

Wow! That’s one big baby! 🙂 Will was manning the merchandise table at the last 100 Monkey show I went to. He was SO adorable. For every smile he gave me, I had to buy one more item. I just couldn’t resist. He was pretty awesome in the dance off between him and Lani. I would have voted for him, but Lani said “we women have to stick together” so I couldn’t let her down.

• Lara J February 6, 2012 at 11:20 PM #

I agree with you! I bought more stuff, first off because he didn’t have change at the time, and I felt bad for him taking money out of his own pocket, but he is a wonderful salesperson, and sweet and has a wonderful sense of humor! and can we say…He can DANCE! I never screamed louder for that man to win than I did on the 2 shows last tour! <3

• shannonsutherland February 6, 2012 at 11:47 PM #

he is a good dancer! We went to a club once and the MC forced him to get onstage and take his shirt off… it was hilarious!

• Lara J February 7, 2012 at 12:49 AM #

Did he get shy, or was he willing to go shirtless? that’s HILARIOUS! He’s really got the moves!

• shannonsutherland February 7, 2012 at 7:12 AM #

He wasn’t shirtless… they put him in a bonnet with a frilly outfit… wish I had pics. The one-act took place in the 20s.

• Lara February 7, 2012 at 1:35 PM #

Oh. I was talking about the club you went to with the MC!