SUPER BOWL… SCHMUPER BOWL!

The Husband Aaron asked me if I was excited for today and I said, “Yes, I can’t wait to shop Jason Wu’s Target Line!” He was talking about the Super Bowl but honestly I don’t care and don’t even know who is playing. All I care about is Jason Wu.

Tags: ,

8 Responses to “SUPER BOWL… SCHMUPER BOWL!”

1. Jen February 5, 2012 at 12:35 PM #

Ahhhh…I am so glad I’m not alone on this one…I could care less…I just went to the grocery store and every man had this huge smile on his face like it was the first time he had ever had sex…hmm I wonder what guys would be happier with…sex or the Super Bowl…I bet it would be close…

• shannonsutherland February 5, 2012 at 12:43 PM #

it would be lol… but I probably had that same smile on my face last night when I was shopping Jason Wu’s Target line!

2. Nadine February 5, 2012 at 4:56 PM #

Super bowl… broadcast live – even in Germany. πŸ™
    Thank god thereΒ΄s no man around me who wants to watch it. πŸ˜‰

3. Ann-K February 6, 2012 at 3:18 AM #

Yeah. Midnight (GMT +1) – Super Bowl in Sat 1. They made a fuss about it since last sunday. *rolls eyes* I even know who was playing but just because I didn’t fall asleep until 00:15… πŸ˜‰

4. Mandy February 7, 2012 at 3:43 AM #

I hope you picked something fabulous and it gets delivered. Heard there was lots of overselling and “hoarders” who went into the stores and bought them out to resell at a higher price. I watched from abroad at all the pretty stuff that gradually showed up… there were some really awesome pieces

• shannonsutherland February 7, 2012 at 7:11 AM #

yeah there were a ton of hoarders. we will see if i get my stuff. I stayed up late and ordered onlne but keep getting emails about how my stuff is delayed or canceled πŸ™