BLAST FROM THE PAST… BEN G STYLE

Found this old picture and wanted to share. This is Ben Graupner and I before a fundraiser event when we were 20… I think. Time flies by sooooo fast!

Tags:

12 Responses to “BLAST FROM THE PAST… BEN G STYLE”

1. epicallyodd February 3, 2012 at 11:06 AM #

I love your hair in this picture. I can never fix my hair like that…i hate strait fine hair that won’t hold curls 🙁 keep bein glam!!!

2. Tara Costlow February 3, 2012 at 11:39 AM #

I love your hair in the picture!!

• shannonsutherland February 3, 2012 at 12:46 PM #

Thanks… it was just one of those good luck things. I am bad at doing my hair and just walked into a cheap place 🙂

3. judi nichols February 3, 2012 at 12:20 PM #

You look like you belong in an older movie, you’re so beautiful.

4. Nadine February 3, 2012 at 12:34 PM #

You look like Marilyn Monroe on this picture. 🙂 Beautiful!

5. Lisanne Allard February 3, 2012 at 12:36 PM #

I’m now jealous of your hair!

• shannonsutherland February 3, 2012 at 12:44 PM #

Me too!!! I went to a random place in NYC and I can’t find it… it also didn’t cost much.

• Lisanne Allard February 3, 2012 at 4:18 PM #

That make me wondering… Why it’s always the random, not pricy place that we can’t remember were it is that are the most awesome place ?

• shannonsutherland February 3, 2012 at 6:32 PM #

Agreed… maybe it’s because the non pricey places don’t have the money to advertise?

6. Vicki February 3, 2012 at 2:09 PM #

Cute picture – love your hair! Prior to pregnancy – mine was wavy, thick and frizzy and didn’t like to hold straight styles, so I have alot of older pics of myself w/hair similar to this. Now of course my hair is 3x as thick, it’s long, and won’t do anything if I try to style it. Sometimes it won’t even do anything for the stylists at work! Kind of afraid of what it’ll do once he comes out, lol!