PRINCESS A’S OUTFIT OF THE DAY!

Here’s Princess A saying, “Stop it Mom… you take pictures of me everyday!” She doesn’t realize that I do this because she is so cute and she has fans that want to see her grow up.Ha Ha Ha, I will cover my face and the cute shirt I am wearing so you can’t get a good picture.Finally, I was able to get a full body shot but somehow her pose covered the cute silver heart! Oh well, I was able to get a shot of that in the first picture when she was getting mad at me for being her paparazzi!

Pants- Gap (Gift)

Onesie- Carter’s (Gift)

Tags: , ,

12 Responses to “PRINCESS A’S OUTFIT OF THE DAY!”

1. Brianna February 2, 2012 at 9:05 AM #

She is too cute for words, Shannon!

2. Amélie February 2, 2012 at 9:12 AM #

I’m like you I love take pics!!
    You’re a good photographer and Princess A is cute as usual!! 🙂

• shannonsutherland February 2, 2012 at 9:19 AM #

Yes, she has days though where she gets annoyed with me!

• Amélie February 2, 2012 at 9:27 AM #

I’m sure that later she will happy to have a lot of beautiful pics of her when she was baby!! 🙂

• shannonsutherland February 2, 2012 at 9:45 AM #

I hope so! I wish there were more pictures of me as a child!

3. Nadine February 2, 2012 at 9:18 AM #

LOL! On the first pic it really seems she wants to say “Oh no, don´t take pictures of me again”. 😉 Princess A. you´re so adorable!

4. Lisanne Allard February 2, 2012 at 9:29 AM #

Such a cutie pie! A little model! Sending a “air” hug to Princess A from far away (since I can’t do it for real! 🙁 )

5. luvkiss1973 February 2, 2012 at 10:51 AM #

Keep this little gem in mind, the first child always gets a ton of pictures. The second, not so many. The third, ummm yea u will be happy to get his school pics once he starts. Ok i’m not that bad but pretty gosh darn close. My poor daughter has barely any and shes the 2nd child. LOL but its all good because there are a lot more of her than we knew about lol just had to get em from grandma and grandpa. Thank goodness for them. I love seeing her in leggings, she just makes them so adorable. Now you must add hats…. that is all!!!!

• shannonsutherland February 2, 2012 at 11:45 AM #

that’s true but I was the first!!!! I think digita; camera also makes it easier 🙂

6. céline February 2, 2012 at 12:30 PM #

Thanks Shannon for this pics. The Princess A is so cute.