PRINCESS A’S OUTFIT OF THE DAY

Princess A is a fish sign and also likes to swim like a fish. Here is a brand new swimsuit I got her. I love taking pictures of her before and after she swims. Before she is very serious because she wants to get in the pool. Afterwards, she cries because she has been taken out of the pool! At least she’s not afraid of the water!

Swimsuit- Gap $24.95

Tags: ,

14 Responses to “PRINCESS A’S OUTFIT OF THE DAY”

1. Lisanne Allard January 31, 2012 at 9:17 AM #

She a cutie little fish! 😉 It’s so great that you can and take the time to do such activites with her!

• shannonsutherland January 31, 2012 at 9:20 AM #

Thanks.. she gets bored and cranky if we don’t do a lot of stuff because she is very active!

2. Lisanne Allard January 31, 2012 at 9:34 AM #

Think about the “effects” on her (and yourself!). By doing that, youre reinforcing the relation between you and her, you give her possibilities of developing fully, she can learn social abilties, try new stuff, etc….

3. Jamie Anderson January 31, 2012 at 10:24 AM #

I am so happy for Princess loving the water. But I dont think it has anything to do with her sign. I too am a Picses (6) and I hate standing water. Growing up we spent summers at Alcova Lake. I learned to water ski because my best friend did and then we could ski tanden. I always wore a ski belt because I couldn’t swim. I finally forced myself to learn to swim when I was 30 years old. I hated every minute I was in that pool. Im not afraid of water, I love walking in the rain, long hot showers, wading in a flowing creek. I would watch the kids playing in the pool or lake and envy their ease in that standing water. And of course all the teasing.

• shannonsutherland January 31, 2012 at 10:41 AM #

That sucks but you know what doesn’t… your cards. We got them today!

• Jamie Anderson January 31, 2012 at 12:29 PM #

Oh I am so glad. I was concerned. Would you feel comfortable telling us what day A’s bday is? We’ll understand if not. Unfortunately “carefull” is everyone middle name these days.

• shannonsutherland January 31, 2012 at 1:06 PM #

I will tell you. I tried to keep it a secret but then someone reminded me I mentioned it in a comment and J mentioned it on twitter a while back so people already know lol. It’s 3/11/11

4. hobee1971 January 31, 2012 at 11:22 AM #

40 years old and I still can’t swim. I’m a Virgo, so an earth sign. I also fall down alot so I’m assuming earth sign means I can’t stay away from the earth LOL.

Adorable swimsuit. My son was a little fish until he was 3 or 4 then wanted to stop lessons. We insisted he continue and finally he made it through the rough patch. I hope she stays in love with the water!

5. Nadine January 31, 2012 at 11:39 AM #

Aaawww! She looks like “a litte rose”. 🙂 So cute!

6. Katie Luvsonehundredmonkeys January 31, 2012 at 12:40 PM #

that swimsuit made me go awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!! too cute lol

7. JenUK January 31, 2012 at 1:47 PM #

That has got to be the cutest swimsuit that I have ever seen. Adorable.

8. Karen January 31, 2012 at 2:08 PM #

OMG… I choked on my water, that swimsuit is adorable. Girl clothes are so much cuter and have more varieties than boy clothes.

9. Felicia Palmer February 1, 2012 at 5:38 AM #

That is such a cute litle outfit! It’s great that she loves the water, good for later on in life.