FLORENCE THROUGH THE EYES OF THE HUSBAND

When we go on vacations The Husband Aaron takes tons of pictures… especially of me. He really photographs me better than anyone else because he usually doesn’t tell me he is taking a picture. Enjoy our pictures from our trip to Florence!

Tags: ,

8 Responses to “FLORENCE THROUGH THE EYES OF THE HUSBAND”

1. manthamac January 31, 2012 at 2:44 PM #

I feel like I can travel the World without leaving my seat!
    Thanks for sharing, I love Florence.
    🙂

2. Nadine January 31, 2012 at 3:38 PM #

It seems you´ve been all over the world. 🙂 Thank you for sharing these pics.

3. luvkiss1973 January 31, 2012 at 4:17 PM #

I’m just letting ya know that I have started my own blog, not that you have to read, but i will be leaving comments using this new acct instead of facebook, thanks for inspiring me….. now to see if it works, btw this is Katie

• shannonsutherland January 31, 2012 at 8:24 PM #

Cool, I just read it!!!!! Thanks for explaining because I was wondering who this was xoxoxox

4. Lara J January 31, 2012 at 9:55 PM #

Husband takes awesome pics!

5. Mary Cate Longo January 31, 2012 at 10:31 PM #

Seeing your pictures from Italy brings back some great memories for me. I went to Italy in May 2006 with my Mom and 6 of my relatives. It was my first time traveling overseas. We went to Venice, Assisi, Florence, Rome, Sienna, Pompeii, Sorrento & Capri. It was an amazing trip. I loved Venice & Capri the most, with Florence & Rome running a close second. I’d like to go back some day and spend a little more time in each place.

• shannonsutherland February 1, 2012 at 6:56 AM #

We went to Venice as well… I will have to post pics of that too!

6. Felicia Palmer February 1, 2012 at 5:27 AM #

These are beautiful pics darlin, love when he takes photos of you as he captures you at your happiest, when you are deep in thought etc. It’s a gift.