INSTAGRAM ADDICT

So I am addicted to instagram. I am posting so many pictures it is kind of getting out of control. So I will only be posting some of my pictures on my facebook and twitter so as not to overload everyone’s News Feed. If you want to see all of my pictures just search for Shannon Sutherland or PoopPeePuke and follow me.

image via instagram.com

Tags:

6 Responses to “INSTAGRAM ADDICT”

1. Katie Luvsonehundredmonkeys January 30, 2012 at 2:37 PM #

Yes you do seem to have a bit of the Instagram addiction. But its always fun to see pics.

• shannonsutherland January 30, 2012 at 9:36 PM #

I know but it’s getting to be obsessive… so I need to only put some pics on fb and twitter… also what is popular on instagram is different than what works on a blog, twitter or fb.

• Katie Luvsonehundredmonkeys January 30, 2012 at 10:44 PM #

True, I haven’t tried instagram yet, i’m now a bit scared of it. But I was afraid of twitter and here I am being a twitter snob to anyone who follows me and has less than 1000 tweets. Not you of course, but yea I am picky about who I follow now. LOL

2. luvkiss1973 January 31, 2012 at 8:10 PM #

I have the sads……. I cannot do instagram on my phone, bwhahahahahaha. I’m only a simple LG phone, I will get update to Iphone next update time. lol

• shannonsutherland January 31, 2012 at 8:22 PM #

Yes u have to because Instagram is awesome… you can look at my pics though if you click on the link in the right sidebar :)

3. Stop Fidgeting January 31, 2012 at 8:51 PM #

Haha I know what you are talking about!!! I used to Instagram photos from photos I took on my proper camera, phone camera was bad, but have just upgraded to Iphone and soooo addicted to instagram. Also have qbro and befunkyfx which is fun because you can double edit the photos :)
    Now following you on Instagram too and loving your photos!

<3 Lisa