LADIES WHO LUNCH

I forgot to post this picture in my previous post about friends and I am so upset because I love this picture! Sheila’s tattoos look awesome, Judy is enjoying her soup, I am eating tons of pizza, and Princess A just looks like WHAT???? Maybe because it was her first girls luncheon. She also looks like the Queen of Souplantation and we are her ladies in waiting.

I want some soup, salad, and pizza!!!!!!!

Tags: , ,

22 Responses to “LADIES WHO LUNCH”

1. Nadine January 25, 2012 at 12:19 PM #

Another great day with friends. Princess A. will adapt to girls luncheon. 😉

2. Jenn January 25, 2012 at 12:29 PM #

Wow, those tattoos have such beautiful colors!!! Tell her I said they are beautiful!!! Wish I could get one, but getting a tattoo while taking blood thinners probably not such a great idea. Sucks though cause I know of three I definitely want. Great pic…looks like a great lunch too.

• shannonsutherland January 25, 2012 at 1:35 PM #

Agreed!!!!!!!! Do not get a tattoo until you are off blood thinners. Betsey Johnson makes fab fake tattoos that you could try out for the time being.

• Jenn January 26, 2012 at 10:30 PM #

Unfortunately the blood thinners will not ever go away. On the tats…do you have/can you get closeups…I can’t really tell what they are but they are so beautiful!!!

3. Steff January 25, 2012 at 1:13 PM #

Princess A is the boss 😀 A very nice pic and I love your sunglasses 😀

4. manthamac January 25, 2012 at 1:30 PM #

Sheila’s tattoos look amazing! I am always fascinated by other people’s tattoos, what they are, if they represent anything special, why they chose that design, why they had it in that place on their body etc. The stories behind them are always better than mine! Lol
    Maybe you could ask her next time you chat? (or maybe you already know!)
    Great post as always Shannon 🙂

5. anna81 January 25, 2012 at 1:35 PM #

i love your blog and your sweet little girl!! can you do me a favour and tell sheila that she is damn beautiful girl!!! love her tattoos!

6. Cécile January 25, 2012 at 1:50 PM #

You seem all three well captured by your plates! I love the photos on the sharp where it doesn’t pose! it reflects a moment, it’s great.
    Princess only look at the objective, it’s extra. She’s the boss!
    The tattoos of your friend Sheila has just looked awesome. They captivate the eye!

7. Star January 25, 2012 at 1:54 PM #

Thanks Shannon… Now I want pizza! 😛
    Princess A just wants some pizza too…
    Sheila’s tats are awesomesauce!
    I’ve got 4, want more… they’re addictive…

8. Raven January 25, 2012 at 2:43 PM #

its great to see you having a girls day out with friends.Princess A looks adorable and Sheila’s tattoos are really cool looking

• shannonsutherland January 25, 2012 at 2:45 PM #

I know they make me want to go out and get some NOW

• Raven January 26, 2012 at 1:07 PM #

tattoos are very addicting lol I learned that.I still want more and I have 10

9. JenUK January 25, 2012 at 4:01 PM #

I don’t want to repeat everyone’s comments but Sheila’s tattoos look amazing. keep having fun, ladies.

10. Katie Luvsonehundredmonkeys January 25, 2012 at 6:07 PM #

My honest thought here is Amelia’s though is What do u think you are doing Uncle J? Mom hes taking my pic again, why is he taking my pic again? How come you two are so much alike with that camera? Does he not know that I need my makeup person, my hair person before I am ready for pics??? And why are u all eating, do u not realize that pics need to be taken when we are all looking glam?? And why do those people keep cleaning up around me, do they not understand that I need to be able to express myself?? BOYS!!!!!!!!! And yes I know that I probably need a little help but no one would be surprised at that. If this made ya laugh, enjoy cause it made me laugh and I needed to laugh today. Everyone looks fab as always. So jealz!!!! Cause i’m like starving and that looks so good but I can’t eat. YAY, much love and hugs to ya darlin.

11. Felicia Palmer January 26, 2012 at 11:46 PM #

Ok I’m catching up slowly here. It’s been a couple of crazy days lol. Firstly LOVE the tatts! Beautiful and big, lots of wickrd colours. I have 6 and getting more. And you all look adorable. Brilliant photo style again from Uncle there lol.

12. karen January 27, 2012 at 6:18 AM #

love princess A’s face! and love those tattoos, I always wanted tattoos, but so arrays of the pain. you would think after child birth,I can handle anything!

• shannonsutherland January 27, 2012 at 8:21 AM #

it’s really not that painful… especially after childbirth!