BEN GRAUPNER’S STYLE

Here’s Ben Graupner walking Gus with me… that’s why he is holding a plastic bag! Ben doesn’t consider himself fashionable but I do because he dresses so uniquely. I love his purple shoes and he always has fun sunglasses. When we were younger he found a pair of Betsey Johnson sunglasses. I insisted that he give them to me because they were womans’ sunglasses but he refused. I was mad for a little bit but forgave him because he did look good in them!He also isn’t afraid to tell people about his love of My Little Ponies and all things unicorn. He proudly calls himself a Brony which is an adult male who is a fan of My Little Ponies. Above is a picture of Ben Graupner and The Husband Aaron with a My Little Pony coloring book! You go Ben G and keep on rocking your unique style and love of unicorns!

Tags: , , , ,

22 Responses to “BEN GRAUPNER’S STYLE”

1. hobee1971 January 25, 2012 at 11:12 AM #

His enthusiasm always makes me smile. Just the tiniest things can really make him beam with joy. Great guy!

• shannonsutherland January 25, 2012 at 1:37 PM #

I know… I wish I had a picture of his smile when I surprised him at their Paris show… priceless!

2. Star January 25, 2012 at 11:19 AM #

Love it!
    He does have a great funkiness to him.

3. Nadine January 25, 2012 at 12:07 PM #

Ben is just awesome! And the fact that he loves My little Ponies doesn´t change my mind about him – quite the opposite. 🙂

4. Jenn January 25, 2012 at 12:32 PM #

There is nothing wrong with My Little Pony or Unicorns. Really, he just looks good in anything and I love his shoes…purple is my favorite color. You should take him out to McDonald’s or something more often so his pants don’t fall down though…that kills me in every picture of him…Fatten him up a bit. LMAO Love him anyway of course. 🙂

• shannonsutherland January 25, 2012 at 1:34 PM #

He has always been on the thin side. He doesn’t even eat that healthy… he eats tons of fried food and burgers… I just think that’s his body type. When we were teenagers I was so jealous because he would eat everything and look like a rail. Oh and I love my little ponies too!

• Jenn January 26, 2012 at 10:34 PM #

Thin people who eat like crap…wish I was one of those!!! LOL Regardless he is still gorgeous!!!

5. Maris January 25, 2012 at 1:08 PM #

His weirdness makes him that lovely. I love it when people dare to be themselves. And live like the ‘normal is overrated’ phrase. Just like me. My little pony of course rocks. And know I know why all ‘my’ kids love him too. I think he should come work with me at the after school. Just partly of course, coz the bands are more important.

• shannonsutherland January 25, 2012 at 1:30 PM #

Yes, he is great. I used to have a my little pony spa and my biggest regret is not threwing it out… i wish i still had it to give to Ben.

• Maris January 25, 2012 at 1:47 PM #

He would have loved it.

6. Cécile January 25, 2012 at 2:06 PM #

He seems to be what is called in French if literally translated “a good living”! I don’t know if the expression exists in English but that it emanates from him when I see your photos.
    He profits of the moment, so dress to be comfortable and assumed his love of Little pony ! A great guy !

7. Amanda January 25, 2012 at 2:10 PM #

I love the fact that he can just be him self. I have a Large soft toy My little pony that is a unicorn, I love it and have never seen one like it anywhere. I think he would love this my little pony i have toy.

8. Amanda January 25, 2012 at 2:59 PM #

I’ll send you a pic of it on twitter. You can show him if you like, i was almost going to part with My pony and give it to him when i met them in London last year, just couldnt part with it. x

9. manthamac January 25, 2012 at 3:02 PM #

Any mention of unicorns reminds me of my favourite poem, ‘Illusions Bubble’ by Pamela Belle. I’m not sure if its searchable on Google though, so if you want to read it but can’t find it let me know and I’ll post it for you. (don’t want to inflict you with it unless you’re interested!)

10. Tara Costlow January 25, 2012 at 3:11 PM #

I have so many My Little Ponies my daughter doesn’t play with he can have!! It’s awesome he’s not afraid to show it. His shoe style reminds me so much of my little sister. She’s a chef so she’s always in black and white but her shoes on the other hand….

11. Katie Luvsonehundredmonkeys January 25, 2012 at 6:36 PM #

My daughter is 12. She fell in love with Ben G at the Orlando show. I showed her this post and she dropped her head in her hands. Facepalming Tween Style. I should have taken a pic of it. I’m glad that hes such a confident guy that he can admit to the MLP love. I love unicorns, have always loved them. So I respect him even more now.

12. Kristy January 25, 2012 at 9:45 PM #

Okay this just makes me love Ben so much more! When I first started following the band I will admit it was because of Jackson but after the first show I went to I fell in love with Ben! Like in an interview he did he said that people may come because of Jackson but they stay for the music… I couldn’t agree more 🙂 Ben’s style is so unique and awesome.. I love his sunglasses addiction too!

13. Brandi January 25, 2012 at 10:26 PM #

I love his shoes! Any chance you know where he gets them?

14. Mary Cate Longo January 26, 2012 at 12:13 AM #

Unicorns & My Little Pony, eh? I never really got into My Little Pony. I was strictly a Barbie & Ken kind of girl. LOL! But I love unicorns. I have been collecting them for years. This gives me some great gift ideas for Ben. My creative juices are flowing now! Maybe I’ll share some of them with you, but only if you promise not to tell Ben.

15. jessica de groot January 26, 2012 at 4:02 AM #

That´s really sweet….I never know a men who likes `my little ponys`I loved the movies of them when I was younger…