PRINCESS A’S OUTFIT OF THE DAY!!!

Many people have asked me where I got this dress for Princess A and I waited to share because I could not get a good picture of her in it. When she wears this dress she crawls like a mad woman.Luckily my sister Stacey bought her these cute ruffle butt pants so when I was chasing her I wasn’t just looking at diapers.You would think third time is the charm but no she turned again.When J gave her his phone she slowed down for a bit but I really wanted to get the front of the dress! The top is a tank top with a big red bedazzled top. We went out to eat (which I will post more about later) and Princess A went crazy with excitement at the all you can eat buffet and I STILL could not get a good picture.Finally, Uncle J held her down and tried to help me out with the picture but you still can’t see the heart. Oh well, I love this dress and I bought it big so she can wear it for a long time. Maybe in a couple of months she will be still long enough to take a good picture! And even though I don’t have 1,000 twitter followers yet I wanted to share this picture as a thank you to everyone who is helping me reach my goal!!!

Boots- Uggs (Gift from Aunt Stacey)

Diaper Cover- Ruffle Butts (Gift from Aunt Stacey)

Dress- I got this from a NYC store called Z’Baby follow the link to their website and contact for more info on the dress 🙂

Tags: , , , , ,

24 Responses to “PRINCESS A’S OUTFIT OF THE DAY!!!”

1. Amélie January 20, 2012 at 8:29 AM #

Thank Shannon for the sharing!!

This dress is lovely. I like very much the flounced dresses.
    And Princess A is cute with this. 🙂

2. Lori January 20, 2012 at 8:33 AM #

It’s funny how babies and kids know when you’re trying to get a good photo and sabotage the daylights out of your efforts. Going out to eat with children is a riot, isn’t it? I wouldn’t take my oldest out hardly at all for the longest time because it was like having a little wild thing in a cage! That dress is adorable and girls look so cute with all their rufflies going on!

3. Nadine January 20, 2012 at 8:33 AM #

Princess A looks so cute in that dress… I love it!

4. Ann-K January 20, 2012 at 8:48 AM #

I have a faible for sweet baby-girl dresses… with ruffles, flowers, ribbons etc. SO adorable!

I think I have to post some of the Lillian-in-dress photos on my blog or facebook account soon.

5. Jen January 20, 2012 at 9:02 AM #

Adorable….as I kept looking at the dress all that came to mind was its baby Fancy Nancy…so so cute!!!

• shannonsutherland January 20, 2012 at 9:11 AM #

That is the BEST compliment ever!!! We love Fancy Nancy… or I do. Right now the books are a bit too long for Princess A but I am hoping to have a Fancy Nancy bday party when she is older 🙂

6. Star January 20, 2012 at 9:05 AM #

That’s adorable! One of the good things about having a girl… 😛
    Thanks for sharing, that picture of her w/ Jackson is priceless… She’s looking @ him like, ‘hands off my dress buddy’…
    Too cute!

7. Kim January 20, 2012 at 9:48 AM #

That is such a cute little dress! 🙂

8. angmwe January 20, 2012 at 9:54 AM #

This is one Fab little girl! Princess A has better clothes then me…lol. Love it Shan! Now what is your “outfit of the day” ? 🙂

• shannonsutherland January 20, 2012 at 2:00 PM #

lol i spend so much time picking out her outfits and getting her to be still for pics sometimes I forget to take pics of myself!

9. Kathryn Flamme January 20, 2012 at 11:56 AM #

Ok.. we SO need to get our little ones on a play date! lol When are you coming back to LA.. Here is my blog.. theflammes.blogspot.com

10. janey hicks January 20, 2012 at 11:59 AM #

cute pictures -even though she would not stay still

11. Patti Geric Gossett (@pattiginpa) January 20, 2012 at 12:07 PM #

Shannon does the dress have a name or soemthing? Or is there a collection. I HAVE to buy one for my new granddaughter – love the frillies.

BTW – I find the expression when J was holding her to get the photo hilarious. She’s staring at him like “Why did my mother hand me off to this strange man? I think I am gong to bite him.”

• shannonsutherland January 20, 2012 at 1:54 PM #

Follow the link to the store and call them. When Princess A wakes up from her nap I will check the tag but I think it is just from Z’baby Company.

12. Judi nichols January 20, 2012 at 1:09 PM #

As always I enjoy reading your post. Yes I follow you on twitter aka jujubeancandy. I still can’t get over how adorable she is and how much I appreciate you letting us see her as she grows. its like we are all a part of your life in a weird way. You tell us how your day is what shes wearing and what you guys have Done. I feel real special and it makes me realize all moms are the same no matter what social level they are at. we all go through those days, pukey pooping and just frustration. I was thinking about even though this time around I am having another boy, I tend to forget how much energy that they put out. I am so looking forward to it though. Even more then that we cant wait till the day we have a girl(if we do). Sorry that I tend to go on but there’s so much going through my head, You gals rock!

13. Cécile January 20, 2012 at 2:39 PM #

This dress is simply too nice and so well that it’s. On the picture with her godfather, one could almost imagine she ready to hit him as he crumpled her dress, hilarious!
    Thanks

14. Katie Luvsonehundredmonkeys January 20, 2012 at 3:20 PM #

I love that dress, i thought it was just a skirt, which had me. I adore wearing skirts lol. She’s like “dude really u trying to hold me down???? I don’t think so” and yes as i type i do voices lol btw her voice is just adorable lol well the one i do for her anyways bwhahahahahahha

15. Shawna Kollath January 20, 2012 at 3:26 PM #

Rule of thumb, that picture you really want to get of them, it’s like they go out of their way so you can’t! It’s like the whole getting a Grandparent on the phone trying to let them here the first word and all they ever here is baby breathing!

16. Felicia Palmer January 20, 2012 at 5:17 PM #

This is priceless My girl would do exactly the same when I would try and take pictures and lovin’ the uggies!

17. Brianna January 20, 2012 at 6:14 PM #

The dress looks really cute, the panties 2! Uncle J was so nice trying to help you and her looking at him made me laugh. It’s like she was telling him to put her down. Fabulous :0)

18. Lau Cardenas January 20, 2012 at 11:29 PM #

Again I love all Princess A’s outfit… she looks sooooo cute plus I die with the diaper ruffle I love it… it remind me a swimming suit I had when I was her age…. very groovy though!!! lots of kisses…